Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: seeds

Default seeds

So who is the most reliable company to order seeds from currently? So many companies won't ship to the u.s anymore. I'm especially interested in some dj short genetics, or some old B.O.G. strains.
    Peace,
    Izzy

...We're not like the Others...We're yer friends...

hey dude, ive gone thru bcbuddepot, they are the only ones with BOG strains as far as ive heard. They ship to the US.

"George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens man!"

They arnt real bogs they are backcross i belive i doubt s1

livin life lifted ganjherbsmoke's Avatar

im not too sure if theyve got dj short or not but i know that sensibleseeds.com is a solid depot of seeds with a lot of diff companies and they ship to the us

thanx everyone... I'll check both those guys out..
    Peace,
    Izzy

Account Closed

IMHO.. many of BOG's strains are unstable.. some sprouting mutant 2 headed lants form a single seed.

Ive grown Lifesaver, Bogglegum and LSD.

LSD is the only one Id keep of the three.. and even that one.. I gave away the mum.

I have only grown a DJ Short Blueberry cross.. but it fared much better.

Doc Chronic used to be a reliable seed source... havent talked to him in a few years, but he was a really cool cat when we spoke last.

havent heard any complaints about him..but I dont think he sells BOG strains.

Doc used to carry a bog cross called boggy haze. BOgs lifesaver x Somas Amnesia Haze. It was a good buzz, tasty, but the yield wasn't great. Tight hard nugs but not very big.
    I agree with Ninja on the bogglegum. Didn't have stability problems, just not very impressed with the strain. Was a waste of a grow.
    If you can get your hands on the Blue13 from TRC, now that is a worthy cross. DJ Shorts Blueberry x Ray Davies X13.
    A bunch of our group have grown this one and everyone I know loved it.
    I would still be growing it if I hadn't cleaned house when OG went down and I got rid of all my moms.
    Last edited by FrostyTheGrowMan; 01-04-2008 at 06:55 AM.
    Drunk Drivers Kill People!
    Stoned Drivers Just Miss the Burger King Exit.

Thanx everyone... A friend of mine had a Bogglegum clone he got sent to him and it was fantastic! But I've never tried it from seed before. Didn't know about the mutant factor.. Don't imagine I'll bother with it.
    Peace,
    Izzy