Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: infrared

Default infrared

I plan on getting a grow shed with the mylar inside, to protect from infrared. Are police even using this method? I noticed that most of the set ups I've see here are without any type of heat penetrating protection. have any of you heard anything about new technology thats being used to catch growers. And what about hiding energy consumption? These are the only concerns i have. I just want to know that I have everything covered. Thanks fam. -big papa
    Last edited by Papabearstrength100; 01-05-2008 at 10:10 PM.

In the US, you can't use IR without a warrant, and at that point, you're pretty much screwed anyways.
    The family pictures are back.

Additionally, here's some...
    ...Photoshopped Milk
    ...Freeek 15'' GonG Double Bubbler + matching dry [Video]
    ...PakoHops Milk [Video]

Country? Location type (rural, town, suburbia, etc.)? How big a grow-op?
    You cant get any sensible answers without these..

W.

Account Closed

If it;s in the US...
    DP is right.

The supreme court has already heard this issue..

it's Illegal for LEO to look inside your residence with FLIR without a warrant.

Constitutes an illegal search/ violation of your legal right to privacy.

Not being able to use a FLIR in court does not make it illegal. Narc squads kin still use it to locate possible targets for their activity…then they jus git other evidence. And no matter how much they’re not s’posed to…you know they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Not being able to use a FLIR in court does not make it illegal. Narc squads kin still use it to locate possible targets for their activity…then they jus git other evidence. And no matter how much they’re not s’posed to…you know they will.
    im with butcher on this one. Imagine if you were a leo and u had all these wonderful toys and your #1 job was to be an assfuck and bust people for drugs what would be your first step?
    You can always use infrared to find local growers be it illegal or not and then just pretend you didnt use it once you find someone. Then you try to find alternate ways to bust them, i.e. Trash etc. Then later once you have enough evidence obtain a warrant and hell if you want... obtain a warrant for a legit infrared scan.

Its all a fukn game and its just how u play it, dont take shortcuts, cops are people just like me and you (except that they are duche bags) and they arent as stupid as some may make them out to be. Just as we think we are all smart and sneaky and clever, we take precautions play the system and do what we need to to stay safe they are at the same time doing what they need to to bust us. ALWAYS ASSUME THE WORST

I'm in a Texas middle class suburb area. subdivision with neighbors all around me. my grow op plans are to produce enough for myself only. I'm thinking that the only way they would know is if neighbors are saying that they smell it, and from what i hear, some of the best growing herbs smells very loud.

If it's for personal needs only, the only serious security concern is not to stink up your house. Small op with a couple of lights doesn't make any significant IR pattern that would make your house stand out..

Use carbon scrubber, keep your mouth shut and your paraphernalia out of sight, you should be safe.

W.

So what would you say the max wattage can be w/o making a significant IR pattern???

DeeK

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    Is that banana kush in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneЯ View Post
    i dont think i've ever gotten doody lips from takin a fat snap...