If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DP Family Thread (56k beware)

So, I've had a request for a full family shot, and I'm severely slacking up taking pictures of individually, so I figured I'd start a thread to get me moving. For now, here's a shot of my 'display' closet. (aka the place clothes aren't)

For now, here's the family:

Now just the tubes:

(From left to right, Back: RooR perc w/ chipped base, Toro tree perc, RooR zumo, RooR quad. Front: RooR 9mm, EHLE custom bent neck, Toro stemless dome perc, and Toro fixed tree downstem)

Slides and ACs:

(Back slides are clear stock slides. Front slides are 18mm on left and 14mm on right)

Dries and Bubs:

(Standout pieces: Freeek GonG double bub with matching dry in back left and semi-matching Roo Sherlock. White Fro sidecar, unused. Pakoh/Hops collab inline bub in front right. N8 GonG bubbler in back right.)

If anyone want to see closer pics, I'll snap a pic eventually. I'll try to keep this up to date with anything new I buy, but I wouldn't count on it. Damn memory.

Questions? Comments?
    -DP
    The family pictures are back.

Additionally, here's some...
    ...Photoshopped Milk
    ...Freeek 15'' GonG Double Bubbler + matching dry [Video]
    ...PakoHops Milk [Video]

Great fam, I especially like the Freeek dub bub, the pakohops, the pbr slide, and that god damn fixed tree toro. Can't wait to snag one of those...
    "When the times are dark and gloomy--indeed, precisely at such times--we should advance with dynamism and good cheer. We should strive to brighten and lift the spirits of those around us." - Daisaku Ikeda

Oh, I also have a Bubble bottom lux mini perc, but it's at a friend's apt, and he's showed interest in buying it off me, so i wouldn't be surprised if it never makes it back here

...Photoshopped Milk
    ...PakoHops Milk [Video]

ph4o

nice man!!

Very nice man. I dig that Toro perc with the red and black logo. Seems like a nice bore/height when compared to the Roor.

sick family!

Quote Originally Posted by LUX(ury)SCIENTIFIC View Post
    one big happy family, might wanna find a better way to hold all those slides and diffys before there is an "accident"
    nice!!man o man i was thinkn the same thing.what if that top shelf just fell outta nowhere ud walk into a disaster.

hell yeah DP....pullin up a chair for the family thread

nice tubes brother
    --intelligent people often regard the opportunity to speak as the opportunity to prove thier intellect, Wise people regard an opportunity to hold one's tongue the same way.

~Huh? a canoe made of country Ham? You know I'll eat it~ H J Simpson

K.Nail Kind Creations /My Toro / Kind Creations Tube / Roor Triple Beaker / EHLE / L. Wilson Custom Dub / My Family

Extract Enthusiast DeathRace2000's Avatar

I never get sick of looking at your FREEEK double. I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of your other GonG bubbler though....

If the shelf fails, I'm screwed regardless if I have a slide stand or not. But considering the weight it held in clothes, I'm not worried about the glass too much. I have been trying to grab a few RooR stands, but none of the shops around me ever seem to have them. And then I always mean to just make one of the DIY slide/diffy stand, but I'm lazy. For now, all the slides mostly sit fine upside down like that, but most of them (especially the non-stock ones) generally sit in my pelican case anyways. And the diffies sit in the lip between the wall and the shelf, so they're secured from rolling around.

Plus... we don't get earthquakes out in this region.

...Photoshopped Milk
    ...PakoHops Milk [Video]