Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mrmadcty View Post
    i know many forums keep all their inactive accounts, (some do it to pad member numbers), but i prefer better security and quick access to accurate info.
    I registered at ********* in '05 when OG went down and haven't been back since I found TC not too long afterwards....... anyways I went back the other day and my account was still active. Now thats padding numbers right there, they haven't cleaned house in 3 years!

* I mean nothing towards GC just something I noticed.
    BHO Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8spk80yFRo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeSmuggler View Post
    Headshop directory made me laugh really really hard at arkansas. Mostly because the only listing for arkansas was in alaska.

yeah, different folks, different strokes. i know most site admins will keep every member that ever registered. it's smart if you're 100% business.

Tokecity kicks fucking ass

That is a huge list of members at the bottom of the main forums.... 600+ members in the last 24 hours
    BHO Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8spk80yFRo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeSmuggler View Post
    Headshop directory made me laugh really really hard at arkansas. Mostly because the only listing for arkansas was in alaska.

Account Closed

hahaha i think they will beat it when they do that toro tube contest

Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by abefroman View Post
    dude that right there is why i'm hooked on tc. ive been a member of plenty of forums with focuses ranging from cars and multimedia stuff to health and ganj. this is the only one that the mods really dont put up with bullshit and the regular people who participate actually have constructive things to say.

thanks tc
    and that's what it's all about.

When we started TC, we decided from day 1 to "trim the fat" so to speak, so you get more killer.. and less filler.
    :P

Tokecity fo Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ware View Post
    if everyone donated 10 bucks we could legalize marijuana
    lol i wish
    "We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community." -Haile Selassie

"Most users ever online was 526, 11-02-2008 at 09:00 PM."

Looks like we had a busy day today... Destroyed the old record, wasn't it around three hundred in March or something.

+1 i decided to sign up.

+1 for you! good choice!
    ~ lets dab
    ~(';')~ ~(';')~
    im on the instagram @indicablue_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XuqS8kbvc - Princess Peach Hitting the Princess GGirl