Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Ya(b)-a-Dab-will-do

Practice makes habits, only perfect practice makes perfect

Account Closed

Thanks man, means a lot coming from a fellow torontonian

Cool Blood orange

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
    Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
    Dr. Seuss

nice color^^^
    and to those hating on keys4life's budder are wrong or at least couldnt find out if its underpurge(would need to dab it or see it in person)
    just cuz its budder doesnt mean that its underpurged....in fact i thought i looked like some really nice budder(and i prefer shatter to budder also) but somtimes stuff budders and you just roll with it.....and being helpfull instead of just saying somthin is underpurged is a better way to contribute to the thread...just my thought's

Resident

yea budder really depends on how or why it was made that way. keys said its bomb and if you saw his other oils youd all be like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

yeah never understood why some people bash others for their PREFERENCES, everyone has their own, so why hate?

only reason i could see someone calling someone else out for their errl was if it was undoubtedly underpurged, and thats more a concern for the posters health.

Resident

nice pic^

Last edited by JOEFresH; 11-17-2011 at 08:41 PM.

more trainwreck

enjoy

i did a run today with some trim, and got back good looking stuff with a good return too. BUT it is harsh and leaves a black residue after i dab it on my Ti. Is this just because i usually use buds?

Quote Originally Posted by dhabug View Post
    nice color^^^
    and to those hating on keys4life's budder are wrong or at least couldnt find out if its underpurge(would need to dab it or see it in person)
    just cuz its budder doesnt mean that its underpurged....in fact i thought i looked like some really nice budder(and i prefer shatter to budder also) but somtimes stuff budders and you just roll with it.....and being helpfull instead of just saying somthin is underpurged is a better way to contribute to the thread...just my thought's
    the one time i posted pics of some really good budder that was super tasty. It ended up placing 1st in the hightimes medical cup in detroit concentrate category. Everyone hated and bashed me bad, saying it was like tobacco and whatnot lol