Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

we have attack of the emos in my city, there are like 15 high schools full of pansy kids.

Aside from that, and the lack of good paying jobs, mixed with large crack problem, and 1/3 population rich university kids that live here 8month out of the year, and you got yourself ..... Well, ya get yourself where I live.
    ~ lets dab
    ~(';')~ ~(';')~
    im on the instagram @indicablue_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XuqS8kbvc - Princess Peach Hitting the Princess GGirl

Wow it's actually relieving to not see the Nati... we got a whole bundle of issues, but hey you do decrimnalize

madnugs

Quote Originally Posted by indicablue_ View Post
    we have attack of the emos in my city, there are like 15 high schools full of pansy kids.
    its everywhere. fuckin take off your sisters jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by madnugs View Post
    its everywhere. fuckin take off your sisters jeans!
    lol!
    It's the mega-giant-jnco fad of the early/middle 90s come full circle!

lol jnco!!! havent herd that in like 8 years!
    LUX,ROOR,opas,bearclaw,fat mike,goat,stoner4life,MGW,fro,GRAMPS,blue dot,PH(x),Shivadas Glass,bearclaw

Haha I used to wear JINCO's those were the fuckin shit back in the day! I'm actually surprised no cities in Texas have made it on this list, there's some pretty shitty places out there

how is baltimore,md not on here??!
    Glass: Amar, Cowboy, Fathead Glass, Fro, Kennaroo, Lux, MGW, Roor, Salt, Sheepdawg, Sovereignty, TCT, Toro, Luke Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by NaMRoN View Post
    Wow it's actually relieving to not see the Nati... we got a whole bundle of issues, but hey you do decrimnalize

hahaha,yea, but i can see why nati wasn't on this list, commute times arent bad at all, weather is kind of shitty but overall not too bad, income tax isnt too bad, crime....eh, depends i guess, lol. But in reality I would rather live in many of the other cities on that list than cincy, i feel like nati has to be one of the most boring cities

Sorry to bump an old thread but NYC being more miserable then :Camden, NJ, Chester, PA, Newark, NJ, and Philly just to name a few is crazy. If you have ever been to Camden or Chester you will notice it looks more like a war zone then a city. Abandoned and crumbling buildings everywhere let alone if you actually try to walk around there. I had 3 guys I worked with this summer get murdered in a 3 week span in Chester, Pa. I have met people from Camden that are the ONLY ones out of their friends growing up that are not DEAD or in prison.

I am not saying NYC doesn't have its bad parts. Where were are working in NYC is supposed to be one of the most dangerous places in the city. When we first started working there the locals kept screaming "Kill Whitey!!!" and things along those lines. Not to long ago a few kids came running down the block and all the people standing around pulled out guns since they thought it was people coming into the neighborhood only to have a bunch of cops come running chasing the kids. Guns went back in their pockets as if nothing had happened. I get that each city has its bad parts but NYC has so many nice places which Camden and Chester have none.

Also having Philly listed as not as miserable as New York is a joke. Even the nicest parts of Philly are nowhere near as safe or nice as the nice parts of Manhattan. Let alone the bad parts where they will kill anyone without hesitating and that includes shooting cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmadcty View Post

if your method for determining whether or not to speak is based on relevance alone, you are definitely still caressing someone's balls....your own.
    "It don't matter your race just take a bowl to the face." -Kid Cudi

Account Closed

The list isn't based on how many guns are on the street, or how much racial tension there is.
    There's a good 10 things they factored in to making this list, violence was a small fraction.