Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DARE... to be an idiot

Classroom Lesson Leads to Drug Bust

A lesson learned in the classroom leads to a big time drug bust in Spotsylvania County.

Sheriff's deputies say a 10 year-old girl used what she learned in a D.A.R.E class to tip them off to a drug dealer and deputies say that drug dealer was her own mother.

Friday deputies staked out the young girl's home on Cascade Drive in Fredericksburg.

They arrested James Richard Lee, Jacquelyn Morton and Latoya Clark all of Fredericksburg on drug charges. Deputies say they found several bags of marijuana and cash. The girl's mother is also facing child neglect charges.

Neighbors say they new something strange was going on at the home. They claim they saw people going in and out at all hours. "We were suspicious and I have had conversations with neighbors about what was going on in that house," said neighbor Vicki Lindberg.

Deputies say they teach the D.A.R.E program about the dangers of drugs to 1700 elementary students in Spotsylvania County every year and this case proves the program works.

"She did the right thing," said Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office Lt. Bill Gill.

http://www.wtvr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7869923

wow. the education our nations kids are getting these days. hey kids sell out your parents cause drugs are bad mkay?
    hiding in plain sight

hmmmmmmmm

1984???? children turned on parents???

Big Brother Is Watching You....

dope
    ***H2H***
    ***RIP MAB***

thats wild...those parents should not have done shit around there kid.
    Smoke a joint with a friend and they will be high for hours....Teach a friend to grow and they will be high for a lifetime...

thats fuked up, especially since I dont plan on stoppin the blazin anytime soon apart from my current 3 month break, so If my kids ratted me out.........well idk what I would do but it wouldnt be pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Hmm I get high at night, then usually pull a raid on the neighboring Shogun's village... then dissapear in a puff of dank smoke

( he says his Kung Fu is better than My Kung Fu..)

i just wont do shit around my kid...that is what basements and smoke rooms are for...
    Smoke a joint with a friend and they will be high for hours....Teach a friend to grow and they will be high for a lifetime...

I'm all for legalization, decriminalization, and not teaching kids to rat out their family... but selling marijuana out of your house around your children really does scream neglect. Regardless of your own personal beliefs, this really gives this children the impression that it's okay to break the law. And they are far too young to understand a proper discussion on the merits of legalization etc.

In short.... 1984 bad... but doesn't absolve the parents.
    The family pictures are back.

Additionally, here's some...
    ...Photoshopped Milk
    ...Freeek 15'' GonG Double Bubbler + matching dry [Video]
    ...PakoHops Milk [Video]

It's a shame who is teaching the kids of this nation. Dividing families over a plant.

Because of this one thing happening, the DARE program now suddenly works? What about all the kids who get curious about drugs BECAUSE of this program? DARE = A fucking joke and a waste of tax payers money...along with all the ads we see on TV, which is why they recently cut back the budget for this type of crap...because it doesnt work...
    My Setup
    -TC/Toro Fixed Stem #30
    -Lux Mini (Grey Flame) beaker
    -Volcano Classic Vaporizer
    -PJ inline bubbler
    -Unknown Artist dry piece
    -Ph(X) Trinity (In "The Man's" hands now)

Accessories: Toro chubbler, Toro 6-arm trashcatcher, Cowboy, N8, AK/Sara, Vince P, BLUE, Andy D.

Do you feel the same weed high that I feel?

~Peter Parker...Roving Reporter...Web Slinger~ Spiderman's Avatar

Unreal........
    My stoner sense is tingling....

Quote Originally Posted by dankiest View Post
    someone needs a POWERCELL in there life... dont fear the POWERCELL....
    ~spiderpig~

Truly a sad story. Take care of your kids.....