Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What detox shampoos work? need to know ASAP

Hey guys,

I just interviewed with a company and they do a hair test. I am going to try and pass the test with buying a shampoo but I have no idea which ones work and there are thousands of different kinds out there. If anyone can help me out or have heard of any that work, please let me know ASAP because i have to take the test sometime early next week (the week of april 7)

thanks guys

ONE LOVE

a hair test? i might be the only one.. but what is that? i never heard of a "hair test" please explain?
    [SIZE="1"]***Current Glass***
    *Spork inline A/c**

so did you ask them if/what testing they do that was their response? i've heard of hair testing but never heard of it really happening but more as a threat/scare tactic. i'd be interested to hear how this unfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    no snappers only tappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    i'm a bottom hole lover too

they test a strand of your hair for drug residue....we sell shit like that at my work .... look at your local head shop and ask them, i think it varies from area to area which one you get .... At my shop we get one called STRIP and it is for removing 'chlorine and pollution buildup' on your hair. Really takes drug residue out of it. I don't know too much about hair tests because it is rare for an employer to ask for it here in Ontario, if you need a drug test it is usually a piss test, but even then they only do it if you are going over th eborder as a trucker or something.
    ~ lets dab
    ~(';')~ ~(';')~
    im on the instagram @indicablue_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XuqS8kbvc - Princess Peach Hitting the Princess GGirl

If worst comes to worst...shave and bleach?
    My Setup
    -TC/Toro Fixed Stem #30
    -Lux Mini (Grey Flame) beaker
    -Volcano Classic Vaporizer
    -PJ inline bubbler
    -Unknown Artist dry piece
    -Ph(X) Trinity (In "The Man's" hands now)

Accessories: Toro chubbler, Toro 6-arm trashcatcher, Cowboy, N8, AK/Sara, Vince P, BLUE, Andy D.

Do you feel the same weed high that I feel?

shaving wont work cus they can take any hair to test ie nose arm leg u get the picture

i used to get hair tested by my mom(crazy lady huh) but never heard of a way to pass one. don't mean to be discouraging.

aren't they really expensive? i know they have diff. tests one for 3 month, one year and even up to three years.

let me know how it goes. sorry i couldnt help

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    shaving wont work cus they can take any hair to test ie nose arm leg u get the picture
    OK so how much shampoo do you need for it to supposedly "clean" all the "drug residue" is what i want to know

i thought they tested hair because it's a repository for all body's dead cells and it's easy enough to see if there are any drugs in there (not sure how exactly but that's how i see it working)

i don't think there is any actual residue on the surface of your hair you can wash off, i could be wrong but what then would stop normal soaps or shampoos from doing the same thing?

"Cannabis use is detectable with hair tests and is generally included in the standard hair test. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter."

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi..._testing.shtml

Shaving wouldn't work?

I'm definitely no pro on this...I'm on probation but only take urine tests...

If anything has info on the subject, I'd probably search more around erowid...that's what I use for all my questions similar to yours and others
    My Setup
    -TC/Toro Fixed Stem #30
    -Lux Mini (Grey Flame) beaker
    -Volcano Classic Vaporizer
    -PJ inline bubbler
    -Unknown Artist dry piece
    -Ph(X) Trinity (In "The Man's" hands now)

Accessories: Toro chubbler, Toro 6-arm trashcatcher, Cowboy, N8, AK/Sara, Vince P, BLUE, Andy D.

Do you feel the same weed high that I feel?

Yeah, a hair test is pretty intense.....

i can't cut the habit for too long...

ONE LOVE

I did a quick google search... seems there are several products with guarantees
    Dreaming in small bubbles...