Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cooking with BHO

My girlfriends best friend's father is a cannabis patient. He has cancer and sometimes can't even get out of bed in the morning. He's been using cannabis for pain and for brining back his appetite after chemotherapy. He was very happy to find out that I am a patient also, needless to say we've been friends since. He grows his own and I must say he does a darn good job at it. He gets all the popular strains in clones from our local club and has an indoor setup which he uses to his full advantage. Around a few months ago he asked me if i would cook herb for him and make him honey oil. Of course i agreed knowing his condition, he really takes care of me for my time and effort. Yesterday he gave a bunch of trimming/small bud and asked me to make him some edibles. I first made him a nice batch of BHO using 14 grams of herb, and one 320ml canister of Vector butane. It gave me 1.5 grams of beautiful amber honey oil. I then cooked him some BHO chocolate chip cookies( thanks Khalista) and 10 BHO fire crackers. Here are some pictures of the process, I made the cookies from another BHO run that gave about the same. Unfortunately I didn't document that run.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Love and Respect

now the oil is starting to purge all the way outside, I then following HMK recipe bring it inside and purge it on the stove for about 10 minutes per gram so for this run 15 minutes.
    Love and Respect

I then used my butane torch on the lowest setting and start popping bubbles. I'm not too anal about this since I haven't noticed a difference in the flavor of the oil. I then divided the oil in .2g increments to make 10 BHO firecrackers.
    Love and Respect

I then put quality organic peanut butter on both sides of the crackers with .2g of oil per firecracker, wrap in aluminum and in the oven. Finally his cookies and firecrackers ready to be delivered.
    Love and Respect

now that's some comfort food. everything looks really good man Can't wait to hear how he likes them.
    khali's lounge: Where the glass is clean, the martinis are dirty, and getting nekkid is always an option

I put the 'ho' in bho

How do you keep an asshole in suspense? I'll tell you later...

holy fuck nice baking, has inspired me to make some more bho
    Originally by Hash Bean: "When you have enough, who gives a fuck"

nice ras1,
    I'd like to here how he liked them and if he was medicated enough very help full of you!
    ....it's gettin chunky.....it's gettin chunky....

...ChunKraft....

looks yummy
    "Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security."
    Benjamin Franklin

good for you man! looks like you are doing an amazing job, keep it up!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, respect. I actually talked to him yesterday and he loves the edibles. He especially likes the chocolate chip cookies, I used two grams of honey oil with one stick of butter and made twenty two cookies. It basically breaks down to about .09g per cookie, so two cookies almost equal one .2g firecrackers. The firecrackers are too strong for him He eats them only at night. BTW his daughter who is a light smoker had one cookie and it made her really high, so high that she made herself vomit so she could calm down
    Love and Respect