Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 14 of 266 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mrmojorisin View Post
    I've actually heard a lot of Lil Wayne and I used to listen to him way before he ever became mainstream and I've never really been to impressed with his rambling on about random shit. I would recommend listening to Atmosphere's first couple of albums and then Weezy and see the difference between the beats and the delivery of lyrical abilty. I mean Wayne, he can rap but let's face it without talking about some stupid bitches, or money, or some other material shit he's got nuffin. I just can't relate to Lil Wayne like I can other artists because he raps about the same shit and his flows seem to be getting weaker and weaker. I will admit though that now a days Atmosphere has changed a lot and I can;t relate to their newer shit like I could their old stuff, but dayum was their old shit some straight fiya. They actually rhyme about problems they face in life and about ideas and concepts rather than this same old junk that I literally hear from every rapper now a days. The originality just isn't there anymore with hardly any of these new rappers It's just the same old recycled bullshit and I'm getting tired of it
    Nicely said..

listening to Atmosphere - Sound is Vibration
    "One day I'll travel from the East to the West
    And tap into the hidden strength that all men possess
    I'll always be young, see a young mind is fresh
    And its clear my memories will one day disappear unless
    Do you remember?"

Quote Originally Posted by IronAndWine View Post
    Wayne's mixtapes are cool until he sings songs like lollipop and a millie, high pitched bitch rap with annoying sounds inthe background repeating over and over. I hate everything about that style of music.

That's cause Lollipop and a Millie are commercial songs put out to make money and appeal to a large crowd. Lollipop is a mix of genres also.

lol @
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's his dad. He's the reason Wayne is who he is, without Birdman Wayne would probably be dead by now.

You must be pretty insecure with yourself to think that's "gay".

u dont even know what im thinking so lets not go there i was talking about the black guy right behind birdman...apparently u have a serious thing for lil wayne maybe i should photoshop u into that pic sounds like you'd be alittle happier.
    Last edited by vict0r; 06-30-2008 at 12:17 AM.

Ok , ive been biting my tongue but I cant anymore.

Originally , when I said gay , I meant weak , lame etc.
    I didnt mean he likes guys. I really could care less about people who are gay in the traditional sense of the word.

I feel trash rap like wayne / jayz / 50 cent is the equivalent of butt rock from the 80s.
    Its like Charlie Murphy said "the dudes who looked the most like bitches were getting all the women" or something to that affect.
    Its the same with this shitty rap.
    Sure , it may be fun to some to enjoy it for what it is and take it at face value. Almost a novelty. But some hammerheads are really gonna think its the best rap ever , since its all they know.
    It one thing to say you like wayne , its another to say hes the hottest rapper out there etc etc. Grow up.
    You sound like the tool who was saying Poison was the greatest rock band ever in the 80s.
    Last edited by PeaPhunk; 06-30-2008 at 01:22 AM.
    "Hey Jack , Dont want your head cut off ? Stay the fuck in Oklahoma" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rar View Post
    Youre an ass, you know it, and for that reason you rock.
    Respect.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it.

Account Closed

Yeah, I think what slinger said is flat out true, and if you wish to look past it you may. Wayne's genius was never in his lines (although he does offer clever one liners) but rather his cadence, emphasis, and how he uses his voice. If tons of rock and roll bands can remain respectable talking about nothing, but it still sounds good; the same can be applied to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne Carter View Post
    That's your opinion and your entitled to it.
    Yeah im just pissed this boiled down to an argument about LiL Wayne and im a part of it.

Pay no attention to me.

"Hey Jack , Dont want your head cut off ? Stay the fuck in Oklahoma" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rar View Post
    Youre an ass, you know it, and for that reason you rock.
    Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by slingtron 3030 View Post
    you just jumped up a notch in my book dropping that line indica
    i cant name a single album but somehow i know the words to many many many songs....? but that is my favourite line, or else "ridin' by myself well really not really, so heavy in the trunk make tha car pop a wheelie"

But for me, lil wayne is like guilty pleasure tunes, my friends would laugh at me if they knew I knew all the songs, they hate rap. The first thing I hear in the morning and what I listen to all day at work is Wu Tang.
    ~ lets dab
    ~(';')~ ~(';')~
    im on the instagram @indicablue_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XuqS8kbvc - Princess Peach Hitting the Princess GGirl