Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 102 of 162 FirstFirst ... 25292949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1614

well, i'm prolly gonna just chop'em and see what is salvageable.

what about making oil outta them? yall think this will affect oil?

Cat

anyone know what happened to Feather? I just noticed he is now a "Guest" .....

guess yall can tell i haven't been around too much in the last month. hopefully that will change now. work seems to be slowing down just a little bit for me. bad part is, the job always is looking for you to do more with less... they see things slowing a bit and think you need more to do, so they dump a bunch of shit on you. i really need to go find another job, this one is really getting to me.

Cat

I've got some mouldy bud to make some oil with too Oh and the mould has never transfered to the oil

BHO here we come
    Forever looking,Forever searching
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

Hey Cat,

Feather asked for his account to be removed because of security issues, haven't heard back from him since

I hope he's ok *crosses fingers*
    Forever looking,Forever searching
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

they see things slowing a bit and think you need more to do, so they dump a bunch of shit on you. i really need to go find another job, this one is really getting to me.

man cat i know what yacha mean,I had to go back to the hell hole when they called or they would have cut my unemployment out for refusing,so back in hell i am.

Sup guys been laying low for awhile I know. Laptop went south but I found out the manufacturer got sued over the defect and it got fixed for free.... So time for an update. Pulled second harvest of 9 SOGGED clones from the cab I'm running the table perpetual now BTW. Also took a 300+ mile road trip to MD hydro for a cool tube ( my light distribution is soooo much better with it) and picked up a gallon of PBP to try. Purchased Spice of Life Sweet Tooth #3 and Blockhead, Shanti SSH, Rez Sour Diesel IBL and Wonder Haze and am popping like half pack of all of them and the rest of my Jack Herer to see if I can get a sprout this time. Also ordered this weekend Paradise Sensi Star, TH Seeds SAGE and Federation Romulan and a friend is sending me cuts of Trainwreck and MTF in the coming weeks I'll have some good things to come...

Trip: Still no grow? When you were growing what did you run the PBP strength wise???
    TRICOLORE JUSQU'AU BOUT!!!

Yeah still no grow ...my place I have now is just not an ideal environment. I just ran the PBP nutes at what the plants wanted...umm..I kept a close eye on the ppm's. if the ppm levels went up that meant I needed to lower them and add more water and vise versa. I can just read plants now
    later
    trip

Cool thanks.
    TRICOLORE JUSQU'AU BOUT!!!

Hey, Heads,

Past weekend was niiiice! On Friday afternoon we left the city to visit my landlord's holiday house in countryside and spent the Friday night and half of the Saturday with his family. Long walks in woods, natural food and good wine was what made this stay very enjoyable.

On Saturday night we had another Chicago bluesman having a show here in the neighboring blues club, and this Wolvern contributed again to the inspiration behind the good music that night, if you know what I mean.

On Sunday Mr and Mrs Wolvern went to the Opera theater (R.Wagner's 'Flying Dutchman'). Not the lightest music it is, but still great with the herb's essence in your brain!

-----------------------------
    Cat - sorry to hear about your grow!

Trip & MWB - keep on keeping on, some moment things should fix!

imnotcarzy - nice to see you back!

bald - I still haven't done the FAQing editing of FAQ entries I want to submit, being busy with all the music, wine and woods, see above

Ok, peeps, have a nice week!

EDIT: And a peek into my flowering room (below)

W.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well Wolvern, I wish I was in your shoes last weekend, you had a much better one than me.... Cat got a DWI it was very stupid mistake on my part

Cat
    Last edited by Catahoula; 12-17-2006 at 06:13 AM.