Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 150 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50100140142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1614

It looks to me like a heat/humidity issue. Sometimes pH swings or out of range pH can do that, as well as Mg deficiency, but I would bet it's heat/humidity. The leaves look too green for an Mg deficiency, at least from my experience. How are your pH's?

Sadly I don't have a pH meter, so I am using a drop tester - but they have been good. This leads me to agree it's a heat/humidity issue - it is pretty hot in there, I NEED to bring the temps down.

aloha hydro heads,
    been a while since i popped in and enjoyed the eye candy,and what a treat it is.you guys are rockin.

I see new faces and very few old heads,glad to see the next generation keeping the HHA thriving.Those that dont know me,im midwestbluntman,im one of the few thats been here since the thread start.I dont grow anymore,havent for a few years,but i love to pop in and check out the goodies...

Cat,
    You still have my email?its pretty simple me@hotmail,holler at me brother......
    Last edited by midwestbluntman; 08-18-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.---Thomas Jefferson
    Register To Vote and help stop Tyranny in America---Midwestbluntman

Hey midwestbluntman, thanks for popping in. That avatar seems familiar from reading old threads, lol.
    Anyways, I took your advice NightLight, went out and bought a bigger pump and better stones [it's actually a clamshell instead of a ring].
    Here is a picture of it in a veg dwc bucket I set up and am using my old pumps for, just to test out the new pump and airstones. Flows like mad, they're gonna love it [are loving it now].

MWBM.. good to see ya poke your head in and see what us newer hydro heads are doin.. Hope ya like what you are seein.

DGAF.. the airstones look to be producing what u were lookin for.. Everything is lookin good.. you are a workaholic..

Sorry for the half ass pics.. But here is an update of what the closet bush beast of unknown is lookin like.. 2 weeks in flowering today.

Last edited by <:st0nyc00kin:>; 08-18-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <:st0nyc00kin:> View Post
    DGAF.. the airstones look to be producing what u were lookin for.. Everything is lookin good.. you are a workaholic..
    Workaholic? Lol, man, I'm just new to growing and a little overexcited. I love DIY and trying new methods. And guess what, haha, I got something odd for you guys in a couple days. I was doing some reading, and found something I've been wanting to try for a while now.
    I get these free buckets from work, and the majority of them are those white square ones I posted above - and I just keep figuring out new ways to grow in them. I think I have it now - I will definitely keep you guys updated.

ps, looking good St0ny.

Nice DGAF! Looks like they'll be getting plenty of oxygen now

For sure man, thanks for the tips.

Actually, they looked so good that I went and bought one more airstone for each bucket - the ladies will love that.

Hey guys just got done snappin some pics and workin on the growspace. Here is what she is lookin like.. 16 days of flowering.

My mind is boggled, I kept telling myself I'd figure it out at or around this time period, but I have NO idea what that is. She looks happy, takin all the DAMN room she can get. I need to get my arse over dere

i bet if I smell it
    Last edited by linsen; 08-21-2008 at 01:05 PM.