Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Hey Hydroheads, lookie what we have here! A regular gathering. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I just arrived here and didnít realize we had another thread going on here, so lets get crackin and snappin!

Waves to all recognized HGA/HGAII people here!

-jt
    An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured buds...

Hey hydro heads!
    Ill be loosing my hydro viginity this week.. going out to buy a 3x3 flood table (24 plant site) or the bigger ebb& flow system.. I went to the hydro and discussed them both but wondering which would be better? Im completely new to hydro..Im doing a pertual harvest now staggering where Im harvesting a plant or two every couple weeks from my soil garden now, I usually flower around 15 ladies under my 1k hps but running into a probelm when I wanna swtich over to hydro? So Im probably just gonna flower out what I have now still in soil and start over with some new gentics hydro? Well Ill let you guys know when I get the system..
    daego's gone hydro

Excellent hydro is for sure the way to go....not as messy IMHO...what a great choice too...I am going to be using my homemade flood table in my c22 in about a month....this will also be my first time using Ebb&Flow....so hopefully we can compare notes .
    What hydro nutes are you gonna use? I used the GH 3 part for my first run and I wasn't too impressed.....next time I am going to be using PBP, I have only seen and heard good things about PBP....and they are almost all organic
    trip

Well I went out today and got everyhting I need.. I went w/ a 3x3 flood table.. pump and everything needed timer, hydrocorral, ect, I got a 100 Liter resvior, 24 plant site, using rockwool for medium, and went w/ the hydroponic foxfarm grow big for veg fert and big bloom and tiger bloom for flowering.. a went all out and got the hannah ph/temp/ec/tds meter.. he gave me deal on this thing and it still was still 175$!! Clonex gel! Im starting some new gentic in this hydro setup, Im statting some seeds dutch passions blueberry and POK skush 11, I plan on vegging all the plants till I can get a couple clones from each under a 430 son agro HPS, at this time put them under the 1k hps and weed out the males, ect.. the suround the 3x3 hydro table w/ soil plants.. got ever6ything setup and playing around w/ my new meter..

Daego Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new hydro set up, it's a blast I know you'll enjoy it and do well.

I sawl your thread on OG and left lot's of info. for you their as I sawl that one 1st.

s2

He must have missed the decimal point between the 1 and the 7 hehe

peace,
    bald1
    Forever looking,Forever searching
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

I think that was for the meter...

yes that was for the hannah ph/tds/ec meter.. the gel is cheap like 10-20$?? Got everything up and running.. got some seedlings started got 8 of the 10 DP blueberry to come up and 10/10 POK skush 11.. they are currently vegging under a 430 watt HPS son agro.. Im only doing this because I still have a soil garden to finish out under the 1k HPS.. by the time its done the hydro plants will be ready to be flowered! I started the ppm at 350 and the ph at 6.0 with a water temp of 74.. They seem to be doing great so far.. keep in mind this is only the second day they have been under the HID lamp.. the table floods 4 times a day for 15 mintues each time.. Im using fozfarm growbig for the veg fert right now.. well Im officially a hydro grower

Hello everyone!

My name's innerSanctum and i'm a hydroholic...

Here is a JackFlash clone that came from a sick mother. It is coming back strong.
    Attached Images Attached Images