Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 89 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3979818283848586878889909192939495969799139 ... LastLast

^ I agree with Frostyy on this....BHO or bubble is tasy too
    trip

Quote Originally Posted by bald1
    Hey Wolvern, why not try cutting just one plant, raise it back up into the canopy, and then you can compare for yourself what the difference would be?
    Hehehe, it IS one plant!

Anyways, I think I know what I gonna do: no pruning --> fluff into hash --> some fluff left (or not) to see if it tightens.

Good luck everyone

W.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvern
    Hehehe, it IS one plant!
    Yeah I realised just after I posted that it IS just one plant I was looking through your grow journal when I realised, but Ninja had already qoted me so I just left it as it was and figured I would explain later

peace,
    bald1.
    Forever looking,Forever searching
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

Yeah Bald1, I know what you're saying. every grow / person is a different situation... you have to go with what works for you and maximizes your crop for your needs!

My experience growing this strain is that the sativa in them doesn't really kick in until later in the grow anyway. the pheno i grew was a 70 - 75 day finisher, the tops were looking like they were ready at about 60 days but when i let them go to 70 - 75 days, pretty much the whole plant was ready for harvest. since i grew some pretty big plants, my hands were full with all the trimming, manicuring and all that mess and i didn't feel like cleaning up the room right away and didn't have the next batch of clones ready to go right away either, so i just left the bottom parts of the plants in for a while (week) longer until i got around to cleaning the room and putting the new clones in. the fluffy buds were noticeably tighter and fuller (not really bigger). but like i said above, you have to do what works for you and maximize your yield to meet your needs, whetehr it be BHO, tighter nugs, bubble, or whatever. it's just my lazy side coming out.... LOL

Cat

HEy yall does anyone remember how long ago i flipped the switch to 12/12?

I just checked in the room and the Sativa's are finally making some pre-flowers (pistils) and the NLxShiva's are budding up nicely! i think the sativa's are going to go around 90 - 100 days from the looks of it right now.... be some really nice christmas buds....

Cat

Nice Cat..you should throw up some pics soon
    trip

Quote Originally Posted by Catahoula
    HEy yall does anyone remember how long ago i flipped the switch to 12/12?

Quote Originally Posted by Catahoula

09-02-2006, 03:54 AM

the pic of the preflowers is from the NL x Shiva, like a week & a half into 12/12 i believe.
    Does that help ya bro?

Hmmm, Christmas buds sounds good to me, especially sativa buds

Toke it easy everyone,
    peace,
    bald1.
    Last edited by bald1; 09-21-2006 at 08:28 AM.
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

Thanks Bald1 !!! i'll get some pics goign soon, it's soooo dang jumbled up in there you can't really distinguish any eye candy in the pics though.... just looks like a bunch of overgrown brush.....

LOL

Cat

I know what you mean Cat, that's why I rarely post full shots of my room because it's hard to distinguish the plants with the reflections in the mylar too
    The day will come,
    I will find it.