Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 98 of 162 FirstFirst ... 488890919293949596979899100101102103104105106108148 ... LastLast

LMAo sorry bout the dog pic that was a slip up lol but he likes it too lmao he cant wait either he is my bud hound lmao sorry again fella's

Wolvern those buds look like Baseball bats..hehe...

sensi plants are lookin great!
    trip

Hey SS,

Looks good to me Bro How much you expecting to harvest?

Make sure to take shots, I wanna see more pics
    peace,
    bald1.
    Forever looking,Forever searching
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

Well i had to give it the axe 3 days early landlord is comming over tio fix some stuff so i took them down today . Hey bald thanks bro and i should get about a lb dry im hoppin or somewhere real close

His Royal Dutchness [NL]Maarten's Avatar

great shots guys, sinsistar's n wolvern pics made my jaw drop as usual. great plants
    i like pie
    free TIBET![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvern
    It seemed that everybody was in excellent mood, especially on Friday, including my friends, blues musicians we partied with all night after the show/jam session. We talked music and pot, laughed our asses off more than once, played pranks on each other, danced on the street, smoked more pot, until the morning came.

W.
    wolvern, what musician was it you were hanging with? sounds like a good time.

hehehe, i just had to go back, and look at those pics one more time nice camara work!

Cat
    Last edited by Catahoula; 10-20-2006 at 08:28 PM.

I ripped off the TC community WooD's Glass's Avatar

Wolverine and SensiStar.........................WoW, I wanna be your friend.................. BAD!

^^^Lol @ Wood's
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

Aloha heads,
    Been quiet awhile sinse i posted thought id throw a few line ups so ya'll know im still alive and kickin.Had a string of bad luck in my daily life,and just havent felt much like posting lately.

Sensi ---- wolvern Oh my god them plants rock man,been awhile since ive done any flowering but that sure makes the itch come out in me.Im going to get my shit together once i square my personal life out a bit and get back to what i love, Growing.

Cat

been awhile bro,glad to see everything is going good for ya and im planning on carring that cabby out to the grow shed and fire that bitch up.The temps are falling here so the cab ought to pull its weight till spring anyway.The wife still wont let me fire it up in the house so i guess it will be a winter grow spot.

well heads im off to the post office,and some running that ive needed to do for a couple days now.Be safe and take care.

Hey Bro,

Good to see ya around my friend, good to hear things are getting better too

Get that shit set up already
    peace,
    bald1.
    The day will come,
    I will find it.