Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

ok well I have since put my plant with the emitter into bloom! It's about 6 feet tall, so the bubble emitter thing is working out great. I created a new clone batch. I will post photos of my 3 blooming plants. I have 1 tokahontas under 1x1000watts and 1xjuicy+1xphunky under the other light. It's going to be fat fat harvests!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looking good SatanRules.

Theres a name(Tokahontas) I havent heard in a while. Hope all is well with her. You wouldnt happen to know if she is posting some where?
    frostyy420 aka med grower

RIP Cane

feather

nice joe! glad your around here man. garden looks good an green as always.

Nice lookin ladies there...yeah I wonder what Tokahontas has been up to....
    Trip

tokahontas is laying low and keeping it green! Sorry, but really, I haven't talked to her in probably 6 months. The last thing she told me is she is keeping a super low profile. On the other hand I've bought another rubbermaid so I can make like 200 clones at a time. Right now I'm brewing up 110 or so clones. Most of them look viable but some are limp. They came to me in a pot.

I could of told ya she was keeping it green Wonder what shes got going now. That girl always did have some sweet strains going in her garden Sure wish she would of stuck around here. Anyways. Hope all is well with her

Sounds like you have your hands full. Care to share what strain?
    frostyy420 aka med grower

RIP Cane

yeh, I got some 100+ berlin clones and 20 phunkies and well as 4 juicyfruits. Got 4 tokahontas as well! Scrubbed some buckets and planted the juicy fruits tonight. The emitter is working great for my 6 foot tall plants, the oxygen levels are optimal still. I think the fact the emitter never clogs is part of it's genius action, in bloom the flow of oxygen is never reduced. I'll try and snap some photos of my 100% clone rate. Dudes, if you aren't cloning in a rubbermaid by now....better go fucking buy one.

The UV filters they use in water gardens are great for recirculating systems to keep stuff from one getting to the others.

ok well, I've been harvesting up a storm! The juicy fruit plant sucks! Just incase anyone was wondering, I grew the plant for a couple months and it only produced 3.5OZ, which was a...tad bit shy of the half pound it should have produced. So, I threw it out. Now my next trial run is berlin strain. I think what I am determining, is that plants with small internode spaces are not good producers. So far, this has been true in 2 out of two plants I tried like that. and 3 out of three on the heavy yield plants. Lenghtly internodes leads to large buds! Ok I got some emitter news, after 4 months submerged, the emitter does get a salt crust inside it that requires cleaning....so I used a pipe cleaner! works great! So, at least I can clean the things, not like those stupid air stones.

Too bad about the juicy fruit plant man....

That's interesting what you said about small internode spaces...it's probably true, or at least your evidence shows it is.

I'm definitely going to be useing emitters after reading this about them, they put out better bubbles, no replacing air-stones after a month, whatta deal!

Thanks SatanRules!!
    Last edited by Jon Hydro; 06-11-2006 at 06:52 PM.