Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast
    Demons rule and their subjects hold them as saints. Bizzaro world.

That fungi has been injured with ninja crews!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SatanRules
    On the other hand I've bought another rubbermaid so I can make like 200 clones at a time. Right now I'm brewing up 110 or so clones. Most of them look viable but some are limp. They came to me in a pot.
    I used one of those under the bed boxes like 36 inches long and put three 12 inch grow stones with (what I considered pretty cool) silvered bubble wrap which fit perfectly then punched out the holes for the clones with a carpet punch from my days installing commercial doors. The reflection was neat but the bubbles popping around all the cuts was dynamite. Oh and since the cuttings sit right at the water level and the plastic covers the rest it used less water ie less maintainance; maybe every 10 days or 14 depending on humidity.
    Last edited by Stalwart; 12-20-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    !)[/FONT]Organized religion is the greatest block to the possibility of people knowing god. Call it superstition or political correctness or religiosity or any knee jerk reaction, it's all the same primitive thinking. (Ughh,me right, you wrong !)

well, I have given the plants 2 douses with toxins! I think the mildew is toast, as I don't see anymore of it growing there. The spores will indeed be located in other places around the room, but I gave it a pretty good wash...ventilation system included. The hosts for the mildew is the plants so this should wipe out their colony since it lasts for 6 weeks. I'm not saying there's no mildew spores, as those things are everywhere on the surface of everything...pretty much, but as long as it doesn't get on the plants again, things are good. So I washed every surface and sprayed it with hydrogen peroxide.

further inspection reveals the powdery mildew is dead. No colonies spotted on the leaves or stems! In other news, I built a pyrex still and rendered my hash hot-knife bottle. I got about 5 grams worth of red hash oil! 100% purity with no contamination...since it was made out of re-condensed hash vapor. I was overjoyed to see the alcohol I was evaporating, drip back into a jar for re-use. Now those 100$ vats of iso will last me for the rest of my life....or so I hope . The still was constructed out of 1) pyrex whistling kettle with the whistle drilled out 2) 5 feet of copper tube stuffed in the hole I drilled 3) glass jar with a lid where the iso dripped into. I regained all but 20ml of the alcohol I put in, which I had evaporated in a pyrex pie plate after the still had recaptured most of it. I double boiled the pyrex kettle to ensure max potency of the hash oil.
    I will have some new awesome photos of my garden, things are really picking up in there as I have been planting 1 new plant each time I take a journey to my underground lair.

Sounds like you got that shit beat Bro

One question though, how often do you vistit your lair In other words, how many plants you got in there? hehe
    Forever looking,Forever searching
    The day will come,
    I will find it.

any new pics to show?

yah I got some photos! The largest plant is a monster 4 phunkyskunk combo. There's 4 plants in that bucket. The rest are singles. I just planted them. I planted another phunky, that's not pictured here. There's only 3 AK47xGF left there, but I will clone more eventually. so 4xphunky and 3xtokahontas. Still no sign of my mortal enemy, the powdery mildew.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SatanRules; 01-10-2007 at 04:40 PM.

looking good, nice clean setup dude! 4 plants in 1 bucket? are you gonna flower tham all in that buckst? looks like it's prolly too later to seperate the roots at this point huh!

Cat

experimentation in the past has shown that multiple plants in a single bucket perform as good as a single plant in the same bucket. So, we'll see what happens in this case! The plant is more stable with all those extra shoots growing in the foam.