Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AroMed 4.0 Love

They work great had mine for about 2 years now. Ive got both the volcanoe and the aromed and i think the aromed might be the winner.

what price range are these in?

nice!
    ( })

Ok, so for the past few days I've had the pleasure of trying one of these in my house, and it didn't cost me a nickle...

Anyways, I've hit the volcano, vapir o2 mini, vapor brothors, easy vape, heat gun bowl, and the I-inhale. Hands down the most efficent, and coolest one to watch is the aromed. Once I'm off work I'll get some shots of her. Last night we hit it with the water, and without the water. With the water is def much better!! Also after you're done vape-ing you can drink your vapor infused water! It doesn't taste bad like bong water, just lightly infused, more like weed-tea, or that minty water shit. increased the effects for sure. For the price, I'd rather have the aromed over the volcano.

It just works!
    Drop the flame to the bowl and roast it ~ I'm cooked through the middle but my perimeter is toasted!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    ... more hash knowledge in Tokecity than in Nepal

Account Closed

Ive tried one of thes.

they are a bit pricey.. but they are very cool.
    the element is a halogen light bulb.
    this is the original " all glass heating element" vape.

you can also use this with a bubbler or small tube.

and oh...dude.. don't drink the water.
    Last edited by Ninja; 01-15-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Drink the water?!... Uhh sounds nasty even if it isn't as bad as bong water.

Account Closed

You drink the water?
    Never drink the bong water bro
    That's somthing you pull on some newbies
    Don't fall for that and then tell us!

So far I've made 5 different friends drink the water. Each one, including myself would do it again, and want's to. Not bong water. Vapor infused water. They bottle that shit and sell it in grocery stores, not with weed in it, mint and lemon, but i think it has to be similar principals...

If it didn't work, why would they print it in the little book that comes with the aromed?!?!? (pg18)

Fine don't do it, live life under a rock with blinders on as well.

I think it's awesome, SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S TRIED IT! Someone else tell me different who's tried it.

The first guy who smoked BHO got laughed at I'm sure as well, now look at how many of us can't live without it....

All I'm saying, Don't knock it til you try it!

Peace~
    Last edited by Fremont's Finest; 01-17-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    Drop the flame to the bowl and roast it ~ I'm cooked through the middle but my perimeter is toasted!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    ... more hash knowledge in Tokecity than in Nepal

Quote Originally Posted by Fremont's Finest View Post
    So far I've made 5 different friends drink the water. Each one, including myself would do it again, and want's to. Not bong water. Vapor infused water. They bottle that shit and sell it in grocery stores, not with weed in it, mint and lemon, but i think it has to be similar principals...

If it didn't work, why would they print it in the little book that comes with the aromed?!?!? (pg18)

Fine don't do it, live life under a rock with blinders on as well.

I think it's awesome, SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S TRIED IT! Someone else tell me different who's tried it.

The first guy who smoked BHO got laughed at I'm sure as well, now look at how many of us can't live without it....

All I'm saying, Don't knock it til you try it!

Peace~
    LOL is all I have to say to this post

ive had the pleasure of using one of these and there is absolutely no smell. It also works very well. There is no smoke at all so i could see how the water after would be fine for drinking. On the other hand why you would drink it is beyond me.