Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819

Here's my TF grow.

Hope it's ok to link these pix from the 420gen site.

Had a little scare 2 years ago. Everything is cool but I yanked out my equipment and turned it over to a friend. Finally got my nerve back and did this grow with florescent. This is the start of week 6. I'm pretty happy with what I got so far. I have been using over the counter wally world nutes. Really just one. "Peters" brand. I did find some Kool Bloom that didn't get throwed away and have been using that as well.

Do you guys think that the one plant with droopy leaves is from over water? That's what I'm thinkin'. Hope it's not root rot.
    Last edited by all locked up; 12-15-2010 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by all locked up View Post
    Here's my TF grow.

Hope it's ok to link these pix from the 420gen site.

Had a little scare 2 years ago. Everything is cool but I yanked out my equipment and turned it over to a friend. Finally got my nerve back and did this grow with florescent. This is the start of week 6. I'm pretty happy with what I got so far. I have been using over the counter wally world nutes. Really just one. "Peters" brand. I did find some Kool Bloom that didn't get throwed away and have been using that as well.

Do you guys think that the one plant with droopy leaves is from over water? That's what I'm thinkin'. Hope it's not root rot.

Hey good to see ya again.

Those links dont work. Try and go into user CP here and just load them in your photo album and then copy and past them here. Helps to open 2 TC windows if you have more then one pic. Kinda a pain in the Ass but PPl are cool around here so worth the time. JD

Damn you were right Tap, fuckin' with these pictures are a bitch.

Anyway here they are.

http://www.tokecity.com/forums/attac...30074292430074
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Hello and Merry Christmas to all of my TF1 Family !
    TF1 Member # 40
    A Krewe of Freaks, Sailing the Seas of Green

pretty
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

I'm Back~~~~Tap said a few of the old crew stop by here.
    So I just popped in ......some might know me as Bilbo.....lol......
    Keep em GREEN
    Hawk
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

--TF1 Member#131--