Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Good entry level high end bong...

well i got some dry pieces and i purchased my first bong from an online store, not that great but u get what u paid for n i didnt pay much. i guess the next step is to move into the higher end bongs. i wanted to see what brands you guys prefer and maybe even specific pieces you guys could link me too. how much should i spend for my first high end piece?

thanks TC

get what you "prefer". only your opinion will satisfy you.get whatever your lungs can take.

Quote Originally Posted by Highs149 View Post
    get what you "prefer". only your opinion will satisfy you.get whatever your lungs can take.
    my lungs are pretty strong, i mean ive been smoking like 5 years, since was 13.

i guess i just wanted to see what kinda stuff u guys would reccommend but im defintely keeping an eye out. kinda helps to know what i should keep an eye out for since there is shit for head shops out here =\

man just look around the forums a little bit. there are hundreds of posts like this. its your money, it should be what you like! look at the milkshot thread or the tubeshot threads there are thousands of pictures! goood luck!
    oh and i have a roor and i used to have a lux silver label miniperk but i dropped it and i perfered the perk it was a little smooother

RooR mini percs are a great value, Toro tubes, SG, just to name the more popular brands. D'oh, forgot Ehle. Mind me, just woke up.. Ehles are great value, imo.
    Last edited by eternal acacia; 09-20-2008 at 10:34 AM.
    Glass by: Toro, SG Sovereignty, Daniel Bard, Adam Reetz

Quote Originally Posted by 13oq
    biggie smokes branson, ive smoked branson, it comes in a purple box (my friend said)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13oq
    favor from the mods, can we shut this down?

cause this thread keeps bumping, and it really annoys me, every post pokes fun at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpaulsac View Post
    the coffee filter size facts come from my friend who has been smoking longer than you have, and hes been to weed college.

just go into the milkshot thread.... won't take you long to see what people prefer.

personally im looking into to Toro, SG, and EHLE.

I just picked up a RooR 7mm 18" tube for a little more than three bills. I can't put it down. I would suggest getting a RooR straight tube, you could go for the black label which is 5mm, it's a little cheaper than the 7mm. Trust me you won't regret getting a RooR. I prefer tubes without percs though. Good Luck !!!
    Last edited by Dj 420; 09-20-2008 at 10:40 AM.

ROOR All Day !!!

thanks guys for some of the brands and suggestions im looking now maybe ill decide within the next week or so what im going to get, i wanna make sure its one i really want being my first nice bong and all.

yea..i guess visit the milkshot threads...you'll quickly learn what tubes give good milk