Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 47878990919293949596979899100101102103104105107 ... LastLast

awesome piece!!! thanks for sharing
    the blazed fish

Glass By: Kenan Tiemeyer, Jim Zink, Herb Crehan, Sherbet Glass, HMK

Other Favorite Artists: Scott Deppe, Jason Lee, Carver B, Clinton Roman, Korey Cotnam, Mike Fro, Eric Opas

Very nice tube...i love when .de collabs with artists from the us - they always turn out awesome

thanks guys, i got a couple pics of the work that are better

Whats one mans trash is another treasure haha. thought id throw this in here for shits nd giggles. any thoughts? my homie found it on our old dime dealers block ina box next to the trash"quote unquote lol. hopin I can get the joint remixed hehe
    I just threw up in my mouth a little. This collection is out of this world.

I just spotted the silicone, lol.

Fixable?

Default Please someone ID this ROOR for me

Hey can anyone please ID my new ROOR? I know its a 18.8 joint and the ash catcher is an SI Pipes 4 arm black percolator. I think it's a dealers cup but i dont know for sure thanks guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

saw a new style Roor, its a really thin tube and gets a bit thicker at the bottom. should have taken a pic of it, its @ one stop in HB. anyone have any news on it? Guy said it was the NEW style for Roor US!

side note I took the end of a roor diffused ds and fused it to a non diffused roor ds. used my propane torch, ts8000 tip. also smashed the end down to lay flat. the ds now says Rooяoя it, stacks bubbles in my roor ac all the way to the top!

long time no post i must read tc more often; so I went and got a twirly german 18mm green and yellow tc colors.

Quote Originally Posted by MHurricanes420 View Post
    Hey can anyone please ID my new ROOR? I know its a 18.8 joint and the ash catcher is an SI Pipes 4 arm black percolator. I think it's a dealers cup but i dont know for sure thanks guys!
    Thats a U.S. ROOR

Legit, not fake.

NOT a Dealers Cup because the names for ROOR's (dealers cup, fairmaster, icemaster etc) only apply to German RooRs.
    RooRcoTT '08-'14

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    Anyone who needs more than a standard icemaster with a diffy needs to get some better nugs.

Sick bong Chris

Quote Originally Posted by OceanGrown View Post
    saw a new style Roor, its a really thin tube and gets a bit thicker at the bottom. should have taken a pic of it, its @ one stop in HB. anyone have any news on it? Guy said it was the NEW style for Roor US!

side note I took the end of a roor diffused ds and fused it to a non diffused roor ds. used my propane torch, ts8000 tip. also smashed the end down to lay flat. the ds now says Rooяoя it, stacks bubbles in my roor ac all the way to the top!

long time no post i must read tc more often; so I went and got a twirly german 18mm green and yellow tc colors.
    The Snapper...