Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 1798
  1. #81

    Default

    All of the Toro's on page one are so fucking badass.

    I don't know how long it would take to drive from Atlanta to VA, but I'll do it for one of those.

  2. #82
    The Chronoisseur trouble_in_421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    front porch whiskey sippin'
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymofo View Post
    All of the Toro's on page one are so fucking badass.

    I don't know how long it would take to drive from Atlanta to VA, but I'll do it for one of those.
    or you could tell the people at 42 degrees to get off their asses and get a toro order, but you'd still probably be waiting like 8 months.
    Glass by:
    Toro, 4.0 Glass, EHLE., ROOЯ.de, Alex K, Blade, Blue, Bubba, Chunk, Cowboy, C6, David Colton, David Makalaster, Devol, D-Wreck, EA, El Hefe, Freeek, Gasp, Hermit, Hybrid Glass, J.J. V., J-Red, Kennaroo, Kurt B, Mike Fro, Morgan, n3rd, Pilgrim, Salt, Sling, Snic, Robin Hood, Royal, Vince P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    it's log, log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
    it's log, log, it's better than bad, it's good!

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble_in_421 View Post
    or you could tell the people at 42 degrees to get off their asses and get a toro order, but you'd still probably be waiting like 8 months.
    For sure man, that'd be nice. I was actually there a week or so ago. They've got a badass JP Bubb and one tube. Just a straight shot, looked like it was one of his older pieces.

    I want one of those fixed stem 13-arms!
    Last edited by rustymofo; 11-13-2008 at 09:27 PM.

  4. #84
    The Chronoisseur trouble_in_421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    front porch whiskey sippin'
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymofo View Post
    For sure man, that'd be nice. I was actually there a week or so ago. They've got a badass JP Bubb and one tube. Just a straight shot, looked like it was one of his older pieces.

    I want one of those fixed stem 13-arms!
    i feel you. I almost pulled the trigger on one, but didn't quite have the money. those things are a fuckin investment. I'll tell you that much.
    Glass by:
    Toro, 4.0 Glass, EHLE., ROOЯ.de, Alex K, Blade, Blue, Bubba, Chunk, Cowboy, C6, David Colton, David Makalaster, Devol, D-Wreck, EA, El Hefe, Freeek, Gasp, Hermit, Hybrid Glass, J.J. V., J-Red, Kennaroo, Kurt B, Mike Fro, Morgan, n3rd, Pilgrim, Salt, Sling, Snic, Robin Hood, Royal, Vince P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    it's log, log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
    it's log, log, it's better than bad, it's good!

  5. #85

    Default

    Any SG tubes before x mes? been real low stock last few weeks . The king Dub was nasty

  6. #86
    Resident Mastercheefen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    i <3 Kulture.
    Glass by: toro, wicked sands, spork, Honalee

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchItPerc View Post
    Any SG tubes before x mes? been real low stock last few weeks . The king Dub was nasty
    We have SG doubles and triples in stock right now.

  8. #88

    Default

    not to be on anyones nutz over here but theres no where else to even consider spending money on glass...these guys have all the best connections. the only thing that could make this shop better is if opas moved to va and blew for kulture....FTTWWW
    btw VA i didnt know you were jewish...we should spin a dreidel for gold coinage sometime

    how did it take me this long to find this thread??

  9. #89
    Member Citrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Das Mitten
    Posts
    372

    Default

    ^ Why wouldnt/couldnt he blow where hes at now, and ship glass to the shop in VA?

  10. #90

    Default

    opas is like a unicorn....youll never see him he blows glass exclusively for dementia in california and doesnt give a fuck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •