Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This happens to me with my two toros almost every time.

My waffle tube does not.

For those of you that haveant had resin on your lips, maybe you needa try a small bore tube, and a big hit for once hehe.

Edit: also, I dont think this method would be very effective. The best way to stop this from hapenning is with a bigger bore tube that your lips dont get "hit" with as much smoke. My Jake C has small bore, and when i did a .4 snap had black shit all over lips.... Happens all the time not just once tho... I hate it!
    Last edited by B@s@ck; 03-28-2010 at 10:55 AM.
    B@s@ck

imo...just pack some keif on top and use a hot hit stick,then you dont need to pack as many
    Glass By~Bank, El Hefe, Everest, Luke Wilson, MGW, And Toro/Ease

When I first started smoking, I was wearing a white shirt, and for shits and giggles I hit a bong with the shirt as a cotton filter, needless to say that shirt had a resin stain in it and threw away the shirt...
    Prop 215

this happens to me with certain bubblers that dont have a wide enough opening. other then that it doesnt happen on anything else for me

I personally believe that you get resin lips from burning your hit too hot. Pull back a little on the throttle as your rip... it has kept my lips shit free..
    Quote Originally Posted by n3rd
    i think its official, I've had too many cookies
    Glass Progression Thread
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=31639

Happens on my Toro inline/13 with hedman showerhead a/c quite often. Ice pinch slides that increase flow definitely help to some extent.

My remedy has been to vape more oil outta my SB mini and take smaller snaps outta the Toro when I do.

And dank herbs for me only

Don't hate cuz you haven't experienced it

borobsessed

Quote Originally Posted by e20dylan View Post
    this happens to me with certain bubblers that dont have a wide enough opening. other then that it doesnt happen on anything else for me
    Same thing happens to some of my friends with my Jagito.
    I think it has to do with the user pursing their lips, changing the amount of airflow.

Quote Originally Posted by e20dylan View Post
    same here, my friend got this inline bub and the bore of the mouth piece is literally no bigger than a two toothpicks. i hate smoking out of it because everytime you have to wipe your lips and theres nasty ass resin. that is the only peice that has ever done that to me though. some of you guys that have toros and this happens to you, i would be pissed lol.

What you gotta do is eliminate the mouthpeice all together. Here's what you do. Take your slide of choice, pack some green. Stick the gong joint in your mouth and light up. You get super smooth rips and it keeps your tubes clean! Plus inhaling burning plant matter is good for your heart.