Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 16 of 396 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242666116 ... LastLast

yeah cool new vids everybody!!

I wanna see some "OVERTOKE" videos.
    Im willing to throw one up, sometimes its just nice to take the biggest rip your not capiable of holding. I think the videos would be interesting and extreemly funny. Ill be back with my gram toke attempt video.....that should get the desired results.

--HomeGrown
    We're only gonna die from our own arrogance, thats why we might as well take our time.

O.G. Original Ganja tampasushi420's Avatar

DoorEmpty - i feel ya bro, i remember when i went out to cali for 2 weeks for vacation few years back all i had with me was my CoolLiquid Dubbler and boy after 2 weeeks of hittin the dubb, i sure as hell missed the tubees!! And first thing i did whwen i got home was bust out the BlueDot ZOng and rip a fat one thru it

LovinTheHomeGrow- like the idea of OVERTOKE, lets see some chokin coughin motherfarkrs, put yer lungs to the test, if i had a vid cam or any kind id def give it a shot lolz

peace TC

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Fuck no they don't call the cops, you just won't get the job... Unless you're applying to be a cop, in that case idk.

"If you find yourself lost in the woods, fuck it! Build a house. "Well, I was lost, but now I live here. I have severely improved my predicament." - Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.)

Nice vids! Hah, overtoke, I'm game I'll pack up a fat snap after class and give it a shot.
    The rest is empty with no brain,
    but the clever nerd, the best MC
    with no chain, ya ever heard.

^^With the OVERTOKE vids, we can see who really wants to take a big hit.

I want to attempt with that RooR ZUMO thats floatin around one of the other threads.

--HomeGrown
    We're only gonna die from our own arrogance, thats why we might as well take our time.

I think Im gonna try and capture a smoke screen (overtoke ) huge hit blown into the camera.. hiding my identity I had one in my OG gallery using the lil sis.. just cleaned out the bubble base gonna see if I can get a good one..

Roor Perc Milkshot

Here's a milky hit of some sour diesel in the double perc I love the taste!

Peace

nice shot himdave it looks like your lovin the new perc,that was a nice size schwatt also!!

Yeah, heh, I love the double perc! Thanks man

Peace

Yeah Im From The Bay, Planet Of The Apes, Home Of The Purple Kush, Home Of The Grapes

yea that was a pretty fat rip... i cant take a continuos fat rip like that. this is just me, but i prefer taking a smaller more condenced rip...snapping the bowl before milk hits my lips. Then i exhale quick... in less then a second, while lifting the bowl, and have empty longs ready and waiting to suck that freshly milked snap straight down... mmmm mmm goood.... , but hey that's just me... Taking a giant rip like that would kill my throat...,my bowls usually have a pile of kiff on top though
    can ya do it like me, cash checks at the bank wit no ID, can ya blow by me when i'm doin 100?