Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 7 of 396 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151757107 ... LastLast

got those teeth pulled.. hurts alot less then i expected.. also picked up a vapor brothers, with a gong attatchment for the bings from a fellow tcer.. pics to come! or should i say vids..

damn my router at my apartment is giving us all problems.. time for a new one..
    Glass Addict

Pack. Snap. Repeat.

"Some day prayed that he could grow a big barnfull, recent research show its not so darn harmfull" -Madvillian

glad to hear it wasn't unbearable...

Yeah, happy to hear you got through it alive :P What kind of meds did you get?
    The rest is empty with no brain,
    but the clever nerd, the best MC
    with no chain, ya ever heard.

smoke ROOR

usually you get vicodin. got all 4 of mine pulled out at the same time a few years ago, wasnt that bad.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5153229233632346/perc/

There's one of me ripping the Labeless Roor Perc with the ashcatcher. The diffuser gets caught at first so I have to spill a lil milk
    The rest is empty with no brain,
    but the clever nerd, the best MC
    with no chain, ya ever heard.

thanks skills.. ll be rippin tubes again within a day or two.. tommorows sound tribe sector 9 so ima ape tough beforehand..

hiim, yeah i got vicodin..

and smokeroor, it doesnt hurt at all.. my face hasnt swollen at all either.. i was suprised since i got all 4 out as well..

nice vids guys, keep em comin! ima shoot a vid of me rippin some vape through a tube or two.. at the right temps (between 12 and 1 oclock) , i can get some pretty thick vape..
    Glass Addict

Pack. Snap. Repeat.

"Some day prayed that he could grow a big barnfull, recent research show its not so darn harmfull" -Madvillian

vancouverbuds
    Last edited by vancouverbuds; 02-09-2006 at 08:28 PM.

nice videos everybody, will get one up soon if my camera will shoot an alright movie..

KDH, the rave looks tight...haven't seen sts9 in a while, damn maybe new years 05. still listen to most of the shows tho! wish i could afford jam in the dam have a good show dude

vancouverbuds

Finally got the video to upload on another site - check it out above, I did a little editing on it so it looks pretty cool... let me know what you all think of the first angle with the bubbles popping...

couverbuds

LOL, nice vid bro, good tune as well

K+