Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Hey all...wanted to drop a couple of pieces here by BATMAN, a forum member, and a newer artist I am going to be carrying some work from. He hasn't been at the game for too long, and as you can see, he is coming along nicely. I expect this to continue, as he is under the tutelage of one of our favorite artists....more gore to come I expect...

Thanks BATMAN, can't wait to see more of what you come up with!

omggg i love that slide

Stoned... ALL the time spacedout's Avatar

SICK that slide is wicked

EDIT:
    after posting this i checked out the site, been a a week or so for me since i checked since i cant and shouldnt be spending to much on glass right now. but i do anyway.

BUT DAMN BIT! you stepped that site the fuck up! you carry toros now?!? ive been outta the loop it seems. great site its coming along quite nicely.

and that banjo section is illtastic!

cant wait to be able to send you an email soon =] keep the sickness coming!
    Last edited by spacedout; 09-25-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    Glass by: Toro, Fro, Arts, Rebel Glass, WTP, P.J. Davenport, Kennaroo
    Ben birney, Roger K., Colton, steven T, JJMFH, Charlie Sanford

Ninja mode enabled When baked

under the tutelage you say? Who is it??
    SG. Fathead. Mgw. Slinger. Pakoh. T funk. CAC. Mike Fro. Rebel

id say zp or ghost

Hey, im thinking of getting one of those 100-120 dollar wicked sands tubes once i sell my guitar i dont use anymore and i was wondering if the tubes come with bowls?

if not, which artist has some cheaper bowls that are still cool, nothing creepy though. I like video games, computers, reptiles, and bud. Im in school for computer programming and i like it alot so maybe if theres something with binary or digital stuff idk.

also im selling the guitar for 200 so thats my budget, so i guess 120 for the tube and then 80 for a bowl.

also my favorite color combo is like a neon green with black, like some of the Kawasaki ninja motorcycles.

any suggestions?
    Last edited by Cyproz; 09-26-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Earllll of Tampsterdam SirSmokeItAll's Avatar

ballin on a budget , eh?
    IMHO
    I'd say save another 10 and grab a 10 arm str8 or beaker.
    I tend to like a lotta diffusion in my toobz, so I'd even grab a diffy (showerhead!)
    :stoned:

Wicked Sands Tubes come with a stock downstem (not diffy) and bowl
    just wait til you search BFG later on and see a bowl you NEED to have.
    Good luck
    Last edited by SirSmokeItAll; 09-26-2009 at 12:49 PM.

deff save ur beans bro and get a 10arm ws, I dont own one personally but if your in the market for a new tube id deff get 1 with sum percs in it hands down! As far as bowls go I'd invest in a Diffuser before worrying about a bowl, im sure the stock will be suitable until you find a bowl thats jaw dropping on bit.

Just my 2 cents but i gotta agree wit SirSmokeItAll..

Regardless...anything you buy from ws or on bitfreak is going to be very very very VERY nice lol.

yea, i was looking at it, i guess i can save some more money, cause you guys are right, a perc would be way better. Ill just stick to joints and blunts for now i guess.

o boi u never said u didnt own a tube period...please do yourself a massive favor and grab a tube asap!! hahaha dont get me wrong blunts and spliffs are nice but glasss mmmmmmmmmmm lol.