Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 5 of 433 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555105 ... LastLast
    livin life lifted ganjherbsmoke's Avatar

nice dude this is sick glad to see stuff like this takin off again keep it up the site looks dope

Man I just went through and zoomed each BLUE and Royal slide and I'm pretty sure I want each and every one. Such a sick site

can't wait till i get my royal slide!!! def. had a tuff decision between blue and royal for shure!!
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    -Buddha-

Hey all, first, thanks a lot for all of the compliments, muuuuch appreciated...second, thanks to everyone for the support and patronage at the outset here, it rocks. Rest assured I am always hunting down the sickness for you guys, in fact, got some more goodies coming in early in the week, and got a few guys busting out some pretty fat orders of sickies as I write this, so the next couple of weeks should be fun. Stay tuned...

For you that may not know Bit he is a super nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. He has gone to a lot of work making this site stand out like it does and is just all around a great guy to deal with.
    Last edited by petto; 01-20-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: grammer
    You cannot wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.
    -Navajo Proverb

Petto's Glass

Quote Originally Posted by petto View Post
    For you that may not know Bit he is a super nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. He has gone to a lot of working making this site stand out like it does and is just all around a great guy to deal with.
    I just ordered one of your slides from him and he is a great guy, a pleasure to do business with. He really goes out of his way to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Great start Bit, keep it up!

I was arguing with myself over whether I should grab a BLUE or an Alex K so I just grabbed both !

Great site with a lot of pieces..great to have this stuff available up in Canada without having to drive for a fair amt of time. Cheers!

that mer slide Bit has is SICKNESS!!!! Props to both Bit and Mer for that! Wish it was 18 or I would of ordered it
    Dreaming in small bubbles...

Account Closed

The site looks great Bitfreak!

^x2, very professional layout