Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102
  1. #31
    Late Night Lounger Kankoon052's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    sub urbs of P-town
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    lol my mom works across the stret from this shop. havent been in there sense it was looking glass gifts ill have to stop by.
    TUBES:
    -RooR 30" Old Skool Label 7mm Green Label Straight Tube
    -RooR 24" Double Perc 5mm Yellow Label Straight Tube
    Collection By:
    RooR, Fro, Carlson, Hops, Kennaroo, Slinger, AK, Pakoh, More To Come!

  2. #32
    Late Night Lounger Kankoon052's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    sub urbs of P-town
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    now get some advice from people on this site and change the way gresham sells shit glass. there is nothing good thats gong none of the big name artists stuff or anything. lets see some ak and some carlson and some of the actual big name local artists. im sick of having some of the sickest blowers out there live around me and not even have there work avalible in shops
    TUBES:
    -RooR 30" Old Skool Label 7mm Green Label Straight Tube
    -RooR 24" Double Perc 5mm Yellow Label Straight Tube
    Collection By:
    RooR, Fro, Carlson, Hops, Kennaroo, Slinger, AK, Pakoh, More To Come!

  3. #33
    Member Liberty503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR 503
    Posts
    110

    Default shit glass

    Quote Originally Posted by Kankoon052 View Post
    now get some advice from people on this site and change the way gresham sells shit glass. there is nothing good thats gong none of the big name artists stuff or anything. lets see some ak and some carlson and some of the actual big name local artists. im sick of having some of the sickest blowers out there live around me and not even have there work avalible in shops
    hey homie, gresham hasnt sold shit glass since i took over da place on 4-20-2007 n renamed it LIBERTY. We have sum local pimps up n dere. Blue, HerbC, Woodchuck, Paul Long, Lawdawg n me BudddhaC. n yes deres more n we know a whole list o people but cant afford 2 buy all of everybodies stuff yet. we r growing n we will b the best hi end glass source in Oregon...all in due time my friend. come n check us out. its definately changed since da looking glass days. i gave 80% of the bullshit inventory away for 100% off when i reopened it on 4-20. its fresh n new up n dis mug...holla
    its a grower inda hills wit a crop, n if dey all come 2gether wut dey got? (Legends 4 Life ya'll)

  4. #34
    Member Liberty503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR 503
    Posts
    110

    Default de nada amigo

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE View Post
    my .....WOODCHUCK...................THANKS CHRIS
    Dats my boy Blue...another example of clean hi end performance...dis how we do it, where i'm from...diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is howwwwwwwwwwwwwww we dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit!!
    its a grower inda hills wit a crop, n if dey all come 2gether wut dey got? (Legends 4 Life ya'll)

  5. #35
    Late Night Lounger Kankoon052's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    sub urbs of P-town
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    i didnt really phrase that right im not sayin all we have is shit glass we do have the headies but we dont really have shit for glass on glass stuff is what i should have said. there are plenty of sick local artists just around gresham and portland for sure but not really enough people into the glass scene to buy them it seems. id love to see more gong bowls and diffys and such avalible in our area though!
    TUBES:
    -RooR 30" Old Skool Label 7mm Green Label Straight Tube
    -RooR 24" Double Perc 5mm Yellow Label Straight Tube
    Collection By:
    RooR, Fro, Carlson, Hops, Kennaroo, Slinger, AK, Pakoh, More To Come!

  6. #36
    Late Night Lounger Kankoon052's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    sub urbs of P-town
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    shop looks way nicer then it did when it was looking glass from the pics. ill try and come by today if i get a chance. are you the only employee? thank god one shop around here is trying to expand and bring some sickness to the area.
    TUBES:
    -RooR 30" Old Skool Label 7mm Green Label Straight Tube
    -RooR 24" Double Perc 5mm Yellow Label Straight Tube
    Collection By:
    RooR, Fro, Carlson, Hops, Kennaroo, Slinger, AK, Pakoh, More To Come!

  7. #37
    Member Liberty503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR 503
    Posts
    110

    Default gong

    Quote Originally Posted by Kankoon052 View Post
    i didnt really phrase that right im not sayin all we have is shit glass we do have the headies but we dont really have shit for glass on glass stuff is what i should have said. there are plenty of sick local artists just around gresham and portland for sure but not really enough people into the glass scene to buy them it seems. id love to see more gong bowls and diffys and such avalible in our area though!
    this week 4 me all i'm makin is gong difusers n tube accessories, i have 2 because my Marcel Aim kiln jus stopped working dis morning n cant make any tall shit (tubes)
    its a grower inda hills wit a crop, n if dey all come 2gether wut dey got? (Legends 4 Life ya'll)

  8. #38
    Member Liberty503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR 503
    Posts
    110

    Default Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kankoon052 View Post
    shop looks way nicer then it did when it was looking glass from the pics. ill try and come by today if i get a chance. are you the only employee? thank god one shop around here is trying to expand and bring some sickness to the area.
    my girl watches da store couple times a week as well as my 2 homies Paul n Craig...i'm n dere occasionally but less nowadays because i'm always onda torch tryin 2 fill dis sto up. lemme know when u wanna stop by n i will meet u dere. we r gonna start sandblasting our logos on 2day n have bake on decals onda way 2
    its a grower inda hills wit a crop, n if dey all come 2gether wut dey got? (Legends 4 Life ya'll)

  9. #39

    Default

    when you gonna have some inline a/c's?

  10. #40
    Member Liberty503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR 503
    Posts
    110

    Default inline a/c's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bounty503 View Post
    when you gonna have some inline a/c's?
    makin sum rt now so inda next few days they will start showin up.
    its a grower inda hills wit a crop, n if dey all come 2gether wut dey got? (Legends 4 Life ya'll)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •