If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Default VHW Instructional Video

I've had the pleasure of using this vaporizer for the last 2 months and now that it is shipping, I thought I would put together a brief online instructional video. The VHW allows you to retrofit any existing waterpipe that you may own and transform it into a vaporizer. The air path is 100% glass which results in tastier vapor. It works much like the whip hoses, but instead of bringing the whip to the heat source, you bring the heat source to the waterpipe. The video should explain the rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToAgD...e=channel_page

Been looking forward to this device.

I'll probably miss the "Bro Deal", but I'll definitely pick one up by summer.

BTW, thanks for the video Stone.

Nice N3rd piece too.

Lovin the inline, but the setup is a little to bulky that heat wand is just as bad as a heat gun!
    "To live in true freedom is to release all inhibitions
    The fears of mortality must be forgotten; no longer living for death, no longer dying to live
    Existence and nonexistence coagulating
    Saftey found through ignorance; shackling human individuality"

Quote Originally Posted by endoklino View Post
    ..........................that heat wand is just as bad as a heat gun!
    Way quieter, though.

Quote Originally Posted by endoklino View Post
    Lovin the inline, but the setup is a little to bulky that heat wand is just as bad as a heat gun!
    Man you are hard to please! LOL - I don't find it bulky at all and it's about 75% smaller than the heat gun. All lung powered too, I find this helps with the vapor to air ratio. Hopefully someone you know gets one and you can see that its pretty small and easy to use.

yeah the lung-powered draw is nice on that... I have a digital heatgun to use with my bongs (and I never do cause it's bulky and loud and I'm too lazy to vape) and I found it works even better turned up and then shut off and just inhaled through while it's still hot so you draw with lung power yourself and get a thicker vape rip...

Doorempty, I would take a look at the VHW, all the advantages of the heat gun, minus the bulk! Plus the heating element is encased in glass, how much "purer" can it get?

Another nice video with a piece courtesy of N3rd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Ep4TDognA

Nice to see there is some progression going on in this glass vaporizers..

t