Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: sharing oil!

I couldn't even phathom BHO until pat showed me what was up. Now I hardly ever smoke. In other words, sharing makes the world go round.

I enjoy sharing my bho, i love sittin there watchin' other ppl gettin' swizzled of my bho candy goodness lol

It's a nice feeling..

Smoker of the 7g's Captain Kidd's Avatar

i think its a very satisfying feeling to watch someone fully enjoy and get really high off something you made.

Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kidd View Post
    i think its a very satisfying feeling to watch someone fully enjoy and get really high off something you made.
    That is a good feelin
    Even when they claim they aren't that baked
    And then leave the phone,wallet,car keys and bud and have to come
    Back to me chuckling tellin them I told you this shit is strong

Quote Originally Posted by karnivor420 View Post
    That is a good feelin'
    Even when they claim they aren't that baked
    And then leave the phone,wallet,car keys and bud and have to come
    Back to me chuckling tellin them I told you this shit is strong
    Especially when they ask for a bigger hit "because that little glob isn't going to be big enough."

:P
    Toke that Smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    there is definitely no law that stoners must stay strictly on the topic of a thread as defined by the first post.

Question Sharing oil

( I was just about to make a thread on this. Good thing I searched. )

I remember when my first rip was given to me. It blew my mind. I never thought I could get that ripped!

Now, fast forward a few months and I'm a fully converted oil head.

I've introduced most of my friends to the sweet errl, but therein lies the problem. They are hooked too. If I take a rip, I got at least one or two vultures circling the dish.

I'm no snob, and usually make sure all those who toke in the circle are happily blazed, at least to the best of my ability, but not even I have an infinite stash.

I usually have ~a gram of oil at a time, so I give a rip or two out, but I can't keep shelling them out obviously, especially if I want to make it last until the next run.

Snaps are usually plentiful, but when you are the one that always and usually has the herb, it can be a real PITA explaining to people the situation.

I'll load someone a fatty snap, maybe top it off with some kief and be like "here ya go", but they will hint they'd prefer some oil, or that bud just don't do it for them anymore either.

Sometimes I fold-in, more often than not I say 'make your own damn errl!'

Talking Bah! Humbug.

Meh.
    Not a fan of sharing.
    I prefer to sit alone in a darkened room with my erl.
    Kiss me, I'm legal! ┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." Bob Marley Rat Race
    I don't smoke trees any more, just the sap.

I have to agree with SA a little here. I spend WAY too much of my dough making oil and bubble. Everyone loves the stuff, I've never been turned down. My friends can all buy it at the stores here, but complain about it costing too much or them not having the money. But when my dish comes out, every one sure wants in.

I have no problem smoking a couple for every one present. After a few though, I just start packing them for just me and the Mrs., if we are the only one throwing down.

The worst is when people start getting comfortable with it and start asking for a hit..... after i've given them atleast 2 already! I only have like 2 friends that are willing to make there own but everyone I know loves it..... ain't that a bitch! I'll then usually just give them a large hit and make them regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Doe View Post
    ain't that a bitch! I'll then usually just give them a large hit and make them regret it.
    that's what I do as well