Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: sharing oil!

Account Closed

Who knows what we would all do without TI technology

*My dabs are bigger* The*Milk*Man's Avatar

True that, none of this is possible, at least the way I do without HMK and Ggirl. Props!!!!

NONE of my friends or anyone knows what the hell bho was before I puffed them out with it. I have to give all the credit to tokecity community; if you take a little time to do a little research you can find out unlimited great knowledge at this site!

HMK Remix is almost done!

Account Closed

My homies always share
    Last edited by GDPlover; 09-22-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Ahaha, the first time I had oil shared with me it was super intense, my whole body was shaking and shit, but to be honest what a lot of the people who get super sick and throw up and shit are just overwhelmed is forget that it really is all in the mind...once I told myself that it was all in my head it was no biggie.
    Toronto tokin' ftw.

Familiar with Kindred Café or Vapor Central? PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by GDPlover View Post
    Well to sum it all up I didnt even get to taste any and I could tell he didnt want to give me a dabber. I felt pretty disrespected and was sorta dissapointed. I think its pretty messed up when you share the love and dont get it back. All im sayin is share the sweet errrrlls
    Wow, it's almost like you were there the first few times I made oil with my friend and quite a few times since. He's really selfish so it was definetely expected so I didn't care...... still totally disrespectful for sure.

My other friend is all about sharing which is nice, he likes to confront my friend everytime he's here with us when I help him make some...... He's always like "Man... If that were mine I would hook you up", it's funny seeing him all on the spot and shit.
    BHO Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8spk80yFRo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeSmuggler View Post
    Headshop directory made me laugh really really hard at arkansas. Mostly because the only listing for arkansas was in alaska.

I only know a handful of other people that make oil that i burn with and we all share the goodness, sample each others latest batch and stuff. Because most people have otherwise never heard of BHO, i like to spread the love and sample people out. its great to watch first timers faces upon exhale hah

Default bho smoking method

ive been struggling with a way to smoke bho until recently. i remember smoking shisha "hookah with the fruit tobacco", with a friend of mine a while ago and came up with this. i broke the charcoal rounds into small pieces and put one in my reg roor bowl and lit it. once it was cherried i put a needle with a drop on it on top of the charcoal piece, i noticed the charcoal gives off more smoke per oil drop then plates or screen and it was really smooth and much easier then juggling bouncing oil.

Give a man a fish, he's got a meal.
    Teach a man to fish, he's set for life.
    Either way, it's karmic.
    P-p-p-pay that shiznits forwizzle my nizzle.
    Kiss me, I'm legal! ┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." Bob Marley Rat Race
    I don't smoke trees any more, just the sap.

Default sharing is caring

Well i've most certainly been rewarded for my generousity, in the past couple days i've been given at least 2 grams from a couple friends. I helped one friend make some kush oil and because it yeilded 5.6 from 27g's he gave me a gram. I helped my other friend run a qp so he gave me what looked to be more then a gram(it wasn't weighed) and offered to let me try a .7 at once. I figured it would be to big to fit in between the curve and the pad so I split it but could only do one half..... I wish I would have put it on one pin.

BTW He got back 16.1g's from the qp, 14.3%.... not bad.
    BHO Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8spk80yFRo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeSmuggler View Post
    Headshop directory made me laugh really really hard at arkansas. Mostly because the only listing for arkansas was in alaska.