Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 94 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44848687888990919293949596979899100101102104 ... LastLast

Go for the US Tubes, you can't go wrong. Puff makes some of the most solid tubes around, and he's got lots of different models to choose from.
    R.I.P. caddy

Quote Originally Posted by blostmack View Post
    This is a crazy thread to read through you can see the progression of the tubes. I am looking at getting a US Tubes or a HVY Glass and this was nice to read through!
    I own a couple US Tubes and a HVY IMHO there's no comparison too overall quality and thickness of a US Tube! Keep up the progressions Puff love all your work!

I appreciate all tubes made in the us...
    ...Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.. ...

US always keeps it clean

Smile

Stock US Tubes Downstem.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VKL0BNJunE"]US Tubes 5mm x 50mm Stemless (w/ stock US Tubes D Cut Downstem) - YouTube[/ame]

Smile

Sovereignty 180 Gridded Downstem :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unv5-fOT9uE"]US Tubes 5mm x 50mm Stemless (w/ Sovereignty 180º Gridded Downstem) - YouTube[/ame]

Hey yall! So i was creeping on what tube to buy one day and came across the bitfreakglass posts one here. i checked out his website and fell in love with the US tubes!! So i did research on them to see if they were worth the investment and came across this appreciation thread. I read this page and settled on it, so my roommate and I went halfs on this sorry for the crappy pics, iphone 4 :/. a HUGE SHOUTOUT to Bitfreak for awesome service and PUFF this creation of yours is amazing! heres my build-a-tube, milk shots coming soon!!!!!

Quick question for PUFF, does the built in splash guard also double as an ice catcher if i dont want to use the attachment?

LOVE this tube, blows your brains out! especially with the included shower head diffuser from BF, So smooth and and so beefy! My friend has a HISI and this makes his tube look and hit like a turd!! milk shots coming soon boys!!!

Default Thank you!

Going to start making other stuff with the US logo. This is for those who enjoy a nice cold one with there rip.

Thumbs up No way!!!!

^ B A L L E R. Please, PLEASE send a grip of these nasty mugs to BitFreak... Otherwise, there's very little chance of me finding one 'round these parts.... They're made of borosilicate, not soft glass, right?
    Glass by: Toro, HMK, Mothership, BadBack, Pakoh/JM Flow, Steve Gelb, SG, Philpot, ACE, Hops/Hoobs, MNP, US Tubes, Ehle, BTGB, Migrant, Roor.de, Luke Wilson, Maka B, Dew, Quave, Korey, Roo, Vince P, micro, El Hefe, Cap'n Crunk, Kurt B, Mr Gray, n3rd, Sokol, Snodgrass, SakiBomb, Hamm, Ryno, JAG, Koji, ColdDrink, Mer, Bug, Ben Wilson, Bates, Royal, Chad G, Fro, Hermit, Byron, Alex K, Sleeping, C Cody, AKM, Headford, Shade, Lil'B, KGB, Jerry Kelly

Ti: DabNFlo, DoYouDab

Quote Originally Posted by puff View Post
    Going to start making other stuff with the US logo. This is for those who enjoy a nice cold one with there rip.
    How about some goblets, tulips, pilsners, and/or snifters ??
    RooRcoTT '08-'14

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    Anyone who needs more than a standard icemaster with a diffy needs to get some better nugs.