Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

can anyone recommend a giant rez for a 4 trays? we upgraded and we're thinking of using 2 50g tubs, but that would require two pumps and two drain fittings etc etc...can anyone think of a cheap/easy way to make one very large rez, say 75+ gallons? we went to the hydro store, they have a 70g rez for $220 OUCH!

7dust,

I've seen a few 55gal. plastic bulk olive containers around at various places, just basically a plastic 55g drum for foodstuffs.

They're around, and decently priced.
    I've seen more than enough for free too...

Kaos!
    -Eating dry Wheeties from a cracked plastic bowl.-

Account Closed

trip you really seem like you know your shit so if i got any questions think you could help me out?

Great thread trip, I was wondering how many plants can be used in the setup during flowering?
    BHO Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8spk80yFRo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeSmuggler View Post
    Headshop directory made me laugh really really hard at arkansas. Mostly because the only listing for arkansas was in alaska.

Thanks so much Trip, I just built my ebb&flo and it works great, and for a cheap price. Thanks again.

Cheef The Green Leaf BIG CHEEFA's Avatar

Been following this tread for a while now and I LIKE.....ive been wanting to set up a ebb and flow system for a while now but im gonna be moving in a month so i cant really get anything set up right now.....

i didn't know what was a cheap set up and i think this might be the one......

but my problem is that i got a 1000w hps and so i don't know how many tables i would need......

does anybody have any ideas for me?

I wanna do about 12-15 plants if thats any help
    i smoke marijuana but i'll tell you something:i only smoke in the late evening.oh,occasionally the early evening,but usually the late evening,or mid-evening and late evening,occasionally early afternoon,early mid-afternoon,or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh,sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning....but never at dusk.

You might be able to squeeze 2-3 tables underneath that 1000w for sure.
    trip

What size light did you use on those plants?

actually, if you position them correctly, you can get 5 under 1000w. 4x5 room = 20sf. 50watts per SF.
    All truth passes through 3 stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is Violently opposed. Third it is accepted as self-evident.
    Arthur Schopenhauer

Cheef The Green Leaf BIG CHEEFA's Avatar

well i went to home depot and all the other stores like that and couldn't find that exact tub so i went out and got an actually 6 by 4 ebb and flow table cost me a bit more but better than wasting my time looking for something else to use
    i smoke marijuana but i'll tell you something:i only smoke in the late evening.oh,occasionally the early evening,but usually the late evening,or mid-evening and late evening,occasionally early afternoon,early mid-afternoon,or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh,sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning....but never at dusk.