Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Sweet setup

What kind of wood did you use on your table?
    frostyy420 aka med grower

RIP Cane

The cheapest wood I could find! 2x4s from home de-pot, $3.29/each, only needed two since they were 16 feet long! Not too easy to get home... but the price is right! Recomended! I posted some more pics in the general-indoor forum.

Doesnt HD have people there who can cut the wood for you for free?

Not a big DIYer so wasnt sure if a certain kind of wood was better then others. Guess cheap is always good

RIP Cane

Frosty buy a saw and have some fun! Depending on the application there is usually an ideal wood to use. However this is such a basic thing that really anything will do, hence cheap probably being the best. We happen to have a good saw and some drills and wood screws around, so wood was an obvious best choice for us. It looks like PVC is probably just as good, but if you have a drill/saw and screws I'd recommend some cheapo 2x4s. A hand saw would be fine for cutting through 2x4s, but you might get tired...and you WILL want a drill/driver for screwing these together.

I think he-man wouldn't be able to put this thing together with just a screwdriver...

Oh no. Not a DIYer. I'd just have HD cut every thing for me. Then I just got screw it together.

RIP Cane

Nice E&F tables you got there 7dust
    I like how you set it all up...what size are those tables...I am interested because they look square...I need to get one or two of those smaller ones.
    trip

I used the same tubs you did! I just put two side by side and then built a frame, then legs, then braced it. With a buddy and the right tools it takes about an hour.

Do you want me to measure the final stand/table? I'd be glad to give you measurements...however I was pretty lit when I made it ... so it's very likely bob vila wouldn't approve of my craftsmenship if you know what I mean.

Bongloads then powertools!!!

LOL! you guys are cracking me up!!!! frostyy, you can doooo it! just give it a try..... LOL!

yall are making me want to downsize for some wierd reason....
    Cat

You can do ittttt. Probably but would actually have to buy a saw.LOL and I see no point when the guys at HD will do it for me

RIP Cane