Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141656106 ... LastLast

woah! I need a bend lesson from the lorax! Nice stuff dude! stemless is cool, and your getting some wicked colors from that kristain cosmo tubing! keep it up

damn, i didnt know that was kristians cosmos...looks great. i havent gotten any colors like that out of it yet..nice stuff.
    My Glass Gallery!

"The glass is just a product....its the attitude that I consider art. " -arik

i dont think all them are hefe, Just that carved doughnut one with the yellows,and amber purp looking colors. But I still havent gotten those colors out of mine yet...

the last donut i posted is just amber purple, the first one in the post w/ 3 is KK tubing though along w/ a few others on my GP.org gallery. i was just learning how to strike it to my liking and that was the last one i made before i ran out... hopefully i can snag 5-10 lbs of the next batch... muahahhaha

thanks for the feedback everyone, i appreciate it a lot. and campy, we gotta meet up again soon and check out OPM also
    Last edited by David Makalaster; 09-27-2009 at 12:08 PM.
    David Makalaster's Glass FB

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    i touched your guys's unit before kspliff fondled it.

you should call that piece 'the wheel'. well, I just thought it was a fitting name anyway lol

really dig your salt inspired work that I have seen. I thought that was a salt piece when I saw the video. so, so sick PAB.

That natural is awesome. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    nice work man, you use a big mandrel for those bends?
    Quote Originally Posted by David Makalaster View Post
    yea i was able to find the same ones m.e. had, i'm sure you saw him use them at the classic
    Care to let us know what this mandrel is for the ones who were not at the classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    woah! I need a bend lesson from the lorax! Nice stuff dude! stemless is cool, and your getting some wicked colors from that kristain cosmo tubing! keep it up
    x2 on the lessons. Who makes Kristian Cosmo?
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set

My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work

My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

it's a device to create precision bends. though i do not know how it works with a glass specific mandrel (i assume it's made for glass?) cuz ive only seen metal working ones

swish - as for now i call it a circ perc, although i still got some messing around to do with the design... the next ones should be better.... and most likely colored or at least fumed.

it isn't really even a mandrel persay, it is just a stainless steel circle... makes a good trash/water bucket also.

KK is a northstar tube they have been making... although its kinda a bitch to find along with a bunch of the other NS tubes.
    Last edited by David Makalaster; 09-29-2009 at 09:01 AM.
    David Makalaster's Glass FB

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    i touched your guys's unit before kspliff fondled it.

Thanks David. So anything round and metal will do for a mandrel?
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set

My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work

My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

David, I don't think I had seen any of your work before browsing this thread, and would like to say sir, that you have knocked my socks off. I am now a huge fan, I really dig your style. I'd walk down to Bern right now and see if I could admire something in person if it wasn't rainy. Keep killin it man!
    Last edited by SupremePie; 09-29-2009 at 09:03 PM.
    Get Baked!

Quote Originally Posted by FridgePants View Post
    your thinking to much man, take one to the dome and watch some history channel reruns
    "I am of the belief that the Cannabis flower itself is a work of art that needs no embellishment. Like a tattoo on a booby, any decoration is unnecessary and superfluous." Jackie Papers