Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rockstar pipes

Default Rockstar pipes

Havent seen a thread for this guy yet. Makes alot of nice pipes i've seen around the de area. Here's just a little something i picked up for someone i know. Anyone else heard of/have any infornmation about rockstar? Another interesting thing ive seen on alot of his pieces is a tapered mouthpiece. Gives a real nice look to his pieces.
    Sorry about the shitty pics, all i had was my cell phone
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Never heard of Rockstar, looks solid though, maybe someone else has some pics of other work? Love to see it.

ive seen a lot of his stuff around the philly area. the mouthpieces are perfect for keeping ash outta your mouth. he makes some nice spoons

Hmmm.. I used to have alot of his prodo spoons/bubs a long time ago before i really got into glass. Flavor and Frolic in Newark,DE both carry them. Great pieces for the price. Heavy, great push, mouthpieces are nice, and the work is real clean too. I think he works out of Lancaster. Several of my friends how have some of his work.

thzlamic

This was purchased from Young's in Federal Way WA bought it before I discovered true GonG. It was my favorite for a while when I was a kid, then I broke it. Anyways I dont know if it has any affiliation with the pipe above. It was the first "couch potato" designed bong I had ever seen though.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by thzlamic; 04-06-2009 at 08:14 PM.

i dont know if theres a connection as the blower thzlamic who im reffering to has a much different sig. He places a small star indent on the underside. My friend has a nice rockstar bubbler ill try and get a pic of it later in the week.

de as in delaware? im in newark and if so im happy as shit
    ill kill you with kindness

I love Rockstar. They put out some of the best, smoothest hitting dry pipes I have ever experienced. Here's my collection from him.

I also have a chillum and another spoon, no pics yet though.

Is it just me or does that first spoon look like it says "fuckers" on it

FLYERS hahaha
    and the one under that says Phillies