Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    wow you guys are so underappreciative. you dont seem to realize no one would be vaping oil in such a grand fashion if it wasnt for me, and me alone . well carry on, and even if you dont appreciate well, you are still welcome.
    When did you invent this oil rig set up?

I had never seen or heard of an oil rig until I registered over here at TokeCity. Just curious how long they've been around for?
    Transcend the limitations of physical reality.

Quote Originally Posted by RobMarley View Post
    I am in Madison all the time. I'll check out your shit next time I'm up there.

What should I look for to find your installation?
    I believe there are still a handful of my candy dishes and paper weights. There may be some perfume jars as well. I have not been in the gallery for over two years. I send them stuff, they send me checks when it sells. I am no where near my sales books right now, so I am not sure what they still have of mine. Stop in at phat pinkey on willy st if you want to see some of my simple spoons. They usually have a handful in stock. While you are there you will most likely see a bunch of billygoats work and freeeks as well, It is a great little shop. Do you know any lampers in Madison?

Yeah, I need to stop by Phat Pinkeys some time. I've never been there.

How can I find your spoons? Will they be labled at all?

I love the work Freeek does. I've seen a bunch of his work at The Mark in Janesville. I own one of his pipes too.

And I do not know any glass blowers in the area. I would love to meet some tho. Does Phat Pinkeys give glass blowing lessons? If so I might have to try my hand at it sometime.
    Transcend the limitations of physical reality.

If Terry (the owner) is there just ask him to show you some spoons by Luke The Drifter. I am not sure if he gives lessons or not. I used to give introductory classes over at the Vinery. Not sure who is doing them now. I used to sell to the mark when I lived out there. You ever go to public enemy, big daddys fun house or Overland?

Quote Originally Posted by RobMarley View Post
    When did you invent this oil rig set up?

I had never seen or heard of an oil rig until I registered over here at TokeCity. Just curious how long they've been around for?
    first idea in 02-03, proto unit design stage, first unit made by my sister 2004.