Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

i have retired this unit for the time being, sister isnt around today was gonna modify it for me. oh well. the thing is the tube diameter is too BIG. definitely not as good for vapor i figured it out now, its not big bongs, its large diameter tubing is the culprit.. for problems.. 2 problems.. one, it doenst pull hard enough on the titanium, to pull the vapor adequately. you need a fair amount of airflow,, suction, on the ti pad to vaporize the oil easily. with a smaller tube, one can vaporize a much larger hit with a cooler piece of TI .. huge difference it makes really, that tube is twice the diameter it should be. and 2, it gives too much air mix with the vapor as well. your lung gets totally filled, just to vaporize the oil, which doesnt vaporize too fast anyway cuz of the lower suction now that i have gone back to my old unit, i really see the difference. gonna stretch and skinnify the tube on the GOG one, when my sis has time(is home ).
    Last edited by Hashmasta-Kut; 06-03-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    gonna probly convert this to 100 percent all glass on saturday, if i have my way...

gonna test that out a bit with this unit, and see how a glass pad would be to vape off of. i also figured out a way to make a glass swingarm ..

So, now that you are on the torch and not depending on your sis to make them for you are we going to see you making a glass swing arm?

wow good bump, you caught me off guard. i have to think about it. i think no at first thought though. i cant see the point.

Glass will just crack after reheating a bunch unless you're very careful.
    Under construction

And since my collection is rather large, I'd say I have a good base of knowledge.
    How many other people here have actually hit all of the pieces I have besides me?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLen View Post
    lol mcdonalds bag in the background, classy

Full milk~ I have been lampin for a verrrrry long time.
    HMK~ I am seeing smoe very nice quartz skillits on glass swing arms. It would eliminate the (in my opinion) ugly metal. I understand you like Ti and think you could rig some sick glass swing arms for the Ti plates.

super cool man,

Huuuuuuuuge bump!

Glass & Ti By:
    AK, Alex K, Arty, Blazemaster, Bubba, Chris Carlson, Chris Vargas, Dab 'N' Flo, David Makalaster, Devol, Dew, Ehle, GGirl, Ghost, HackySacky, Hashmasta-Kut, Hermit, Indicablue, Jah Free, Jason Lee, Kabley, Kennaroo, Kevin Nail, Lacey St. George, Luke Wilson, Live Free, Matt C, Matt White, Mer, MrXtraCrispy, N3rd, Nish, Pakoh, Roor.de, Ryno, Seadal, Slinger, Snic, Spork, Steve Hops, Strobel, Talon, Taru, TAG, TORO
    Apparel By:
    Glasshouse Clothing, Whoopzip

My Glass Family

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Huuuuuuuuge bump!

Bumped for a legitimate question. I really wanted to know if HMK was ever going to make the glass swing arms he said he was going to make years ago. I have seen a few glass swing arms in my shop and they are not at all hard to make.

Epic bump bro
    Good question, and Kut's the man with the swing arm plan
    I'd love to see it one day, quartz is a sweet idea, I love that you found this thread
    Good times
    "When we look at modern man we have to face the fact, that modern-man suffers from a kind of poverty of the spirit which stands in glaring contrast to his scientific and technological abundance. We have learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the sea like fish, but yet we haven't learned to walk the earth as brothers"

-Martin Luther King, Jr

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Carv View Post
    we are brothers... we bleed the same oil.

I am making some swing arms out of glass with Ti pads on them at a customers request. Normally I think Ti is a bad idea, but that is my opinion. Customer is always right, right? lol... I'll post some pics when I have them done.