If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LTD View Post
    I am an ARTIST. I don't even smoke anymore. It is all about the art for me.
    If it's all about art for you why do you make functional glass pipes?
    That does not make sense....
    Glass pipes not only serve as art but always serve as functional smoking devices...Do you see how your logic is flawed?
    If it was all about art for you, I don't believe you would make functional glass pipes...call me nuts I guess...
    Last edited by TricHead; 01-06-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TricHead View Post
    Glass pipes not only serve as art but always serve as functional smoking devices...Do you see how your logic is flawed?
    If it was all about art for you, I don't believe you would make functional glass pipes...call me nuts I guess...
    I have been lampworking for 14 years. I have a lot of accounts, I keep those accounts because my stuff is clean, aesthetically pleasing and works well. I guess it is 99% about the art. lol. I also make a ton of marbles, vases, jewelry, perfume bottles, and wall hangings. In this economy I make what sells. And you know what? Pipes sell! If I was a young guy with no one depending on him or a trustafundian I would make marbles and sculptural work all day. That however is not the case. I am a single parent. I have bills to pay and do not have the luxury of turning my nose up at functional art. So I guess you are fucking nuts. You have no idea what you are talking about.

P.S. I have had a standing installation at at least one gallery non stop for around 7 years. If you are ever in the Madison Wi area stop in Grace Chosey and take a peak at my art.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCity View Post
    thread cleaned. keep it chill, respectful and on topic.
    Sorry. Trying to keep it on topic... These guys keep attacking my intentions. I just wanted to know if HMK ever made the all glass design and shit spun out of control.
    I guess that is what I get for doing market research before making a new product.
    Once again
    Sorry

sorry, i know this dosent involve me...

but your batshit crazy..

in no way do you have to be a smoker to make amazing pipe art. It's art. Even if its a pipe, its art. Maybe you have to do it to understand..Pipes are so fun to make, and to create a beautiful unique functionable piece it takes so much artistic thought, time, and blood that the self reward of making a good one is indescribeable. Nowhere in the art of pipe making does it say:

Step one: Get High

do you see how your logic is flawed?

again, sorry..this just icked me...
    Last edited by Kato; 01-06-2011 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by n3rd
    i think its official, I've had too many cookies
    Glass Progression Thread
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=31639

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    sorry, i know this dosent involve me...

but your batshit crazy..

in no way do you have to be a smoker to make amazing pipe art. It's art. Even if its a pipe, its art. Maybe you have to do it to understand..Pipes are so fun to make, and to create a beautiful unique functionable piece it takes so much artistic thought, time blood that the self reward of making a good one is indescribeable. Nowhere in the art of pipe making does it say:

Step one: Get High

do you see how your logic is flawed?
    WOW
    I'm not even gunna dignify a response to that,
    except good job totally manipulating my words!!
    Go back and read brother, not what I was saying in the slighest....

All I was pointing out is that when you are a pipe maker you should hopefully consider the functionality of the piece, as well as the artistic attributes.
    I meant no disrespect to LTD or any other pipers for that matter, only the best vibes coming from over here.

WOW
    I'm not even gunna dignify a response to that,
    except good job totally manipulating my words!!
    Go back and read brother, not what I was saying in the slighest....

All I was pointing out is that when you are a pipe maker you should hopefully consider the functionality of the piece, as well as the artistic attributes.
    I meant no disrespect to LTD or any other pipers for that matter, only the best vibes coming from over here.
    lol re-read
    cheers bro mah bad~
    Quote Originally Posted by n3rd
    i think its official, I've had too many cookies
    Glass Progression Thread
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=31639

Quote Originally Posted by LTD View Post
    I was looking through old stuff and doing market research on my new product.
    your new product? is it a curve with titanium and a swingarm?

please dont claim thats a new product

and trichead got ya on the art thing, lol., don't try and backpedal, its too late, haha.
    Last edited by Hashmasta-Kut; 01-07-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Opinons are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink...
    Prop 215

hahah this really made me laugh .. thanks GDP

sure would like to see an all glass swing arm and pad or at least some other setup. im a hater of the ti pads and bike spokes personally.. hehe go glass go! cant wait to see what the next fad is.
    v
    g