Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: JK-50 or JK-SO

Hybrid View

Default JK-50 or JK-SO

I picked up this past weekend and one of the strains was labeled JK-50 or JK-SO. Im assuming it was JK-50, but i am not sure. On closer examination of the bud it looked a lot like some AK bud i scooped up. It was really hairy. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they have heard of this strain before and/or if they know what this is a cross between.

Thanks a lot guys

Unfortunately i wont have access to a camera until friday, so i will post up pics then, but until then let me know what you think.

I haven't heard of JK-50 yet either myself until now. Actually I am packing a bowl of it now. Id guess maybe its Jack herer x AK-47 and then somewhere theres a 3 added to the 47 to make a 50? Hahaha i have no idea this shit is getting confusing.. but the bud is super dank.

Quote Originally Posted by headie87 View Post
    and then somewhere theres a 3 added to the 47 to make a 50?
    More likely the number of days it needs to bloom, and nothing to do with the AK47.
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewaysS14 View Post
    Man I wish I had $37,000 to get some pot with!
    Growing Questions? Click Here before starting a thread
    Tokecity Cannabis Garden Helpline - how to get best answers

This bud is some of the best to vape...definitely get more bags than usual out of the volcano. I, like hippielettuce, definitely would like to know the background behind this strain. It has grown to be one of my favorites.
    My Setup
    -TC/Toro Fixed Stem #30
    -Lux Mini (Grey Flame) beaker
    -Volcano Classic Vaporizer
    -PJ inline bubbler
    -Unknown Artist dry piece
    -Ph(X) Trinity (In "The Man's" hands now)

Accessories: Toro chubbler, Toro 6-arm trashcatcher, Cowboy, N8, AK/Sara, Vince P, BLUE, Andy D.

Do you feel the same weed high that I feel?