Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1161101103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1445

A friend of mine just pointed these out to me.
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Jetboil-Crunchit-Canister-Recycling-Orange/dp/B004N5KK7G/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328807711&sr=8-1-fkmr1"]Amazon.com: Jetboil Crunchit Butane Canister Recycling Tool: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]
    gonna be picking one up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Papers View Post
    no pain, no oil-stain.
    In the middle we stay calm, we just drop BHOmbs

Ya(b)-a-Dab-will-do

Thats neat cheefs

LOL
    I need one of those, bad....
    They would work with our canisters though?
    Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
    Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
    Dr. Seuss

It should, but after reading the customer reviews I've decided not to get one...looks like a screwdriver and a hammer is just as effective lol, just make sure the can is completely empty of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Papers View Post
    no pain, no oil-stain.
    In the middle we stay calm, we just drop BHOmbs

what exact process did you to after hot water bath did u use a vac ?? im trying to get that clear amber look

Read around some and you may learn the exact process without having to wait

Quote Originally Posted by IRONLUNG_305 View Post
    what exact process did you to after hot water bath did u use a vac ?? im trying to get that clear amber look
    Read more, ask less.
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=35829

Quote Originally Posted by biclighterinuse View Post
    continued....
    Nice Job well done the only thing I will Add is a vibrating and a heating
    pad work well ( make sure the heating pad and vibrating pads electric connections and switches are sealed with plastic and tape and up wind
    if applicable Also turn on everything before you start to blow )to get the bubbles out and keep the oil loose to do so. Keep in mind this is a Winter time deal.Summer only the Vibrating pad is used outside

https://tokecity.com/forums/images/s.../HakkoRoor.gif

Got a question TC. okay here is my tek: I use a mini-mag as my extractor. Pack(I pack it as hard as possible whole nugs) 5grams in use a SS clamp and a single coffee filter. Do HMK purge at 160f for 20-25 minutes. I spray for 12 seconds then I take and hold my extractor n warm it back up with my hands unscrew the top and use my wooden spoon handle to re pack it down n crush any gaps there may be because the materiel is brittle.Screw the lid back on and spray again for 8 seconds and for 4 seconds it comes out yellow again. The first spray is centered in the pyrex pie plate. And then I spray a circle on the clean pyrex around it the second spray and can see it actually gives another .2 easily. From outdoor greenhouse buds I get 16-20% and anything indoor 20-25%. So usually a gram in return. I purge for 20 minutes and raze it with the torch a few times but I always get really hard shatter.

The questions are:
    Is this how most people do there runs? give it 2 sprays with out unpacking just smashing the nugs down more?

also I would like to get a softer oiler rather then this super shatter that no matter how hard u try to press it and get it soft it won't. mind you I am having this problem with a really dry Afgoo strain.

should I drop purge temps n time?
    Constantly Elevated

hello lime kush im no expert by any means but regading the hard shatter you are getting I too was making rock hard shatter oil that did not get soft and only chipped or sharded in pieces i was trying to stay at 140-150 and not exceed 160 every time i produced this shatter i belive you are speaking of i dropped my purge temps to using only hot tap water witch on my thermometer read 105-120 I Have only been blasting up to 10 grams so i figured i was well overcooking my oil with the higher temps... with the lower temps after 15 runs every single time i have produced a much more sappy thick oil consistancy that i can get on a dabber in the cold and the taste sky rocketed amazing flavor now.