Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Sov stem8, barely a week with her.

Stemline - YouTube

This "swinginadome" contraption works great,
    All the benefits of the dome + your pad!
    It slides on a notched glass tube, the ti wire is bent so it "locks" out and away for heating, and locks in for dabbing.
    Here is another veiw

Here is a domeless design ive prototyped, callin it "tesla ti"
    (excuse the poor vid and small dab)

Last edited by Gumby; 05-01-2012 at 02:45 AM.
    Glass by: Toro, pH(x), No Stress Glass, Leo, BD,
    SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ARTIST!

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2HighTown420 View Post
    Stoked to finally have an ashcatcher again. It works awesome. It made me eat a whole bag of kit kats and whoppers.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by beemz330 View Post
    The pad seems to be blocking any type of air flow lol. I really wonder though. Looks pretty interesting.
    LOL nails sitting on top of direct inject joints have MUCH less air flow and they still purrr like crazy... This think looks like it has too much air flow if anything..
    "You shouldn't have to sacrifice your most prized possession to show your commitment to a chick... Hell my girl would rather have some krunk than a diamond!"

"wait i need to get my chance in to win this banjo bub right quick, i'll help the customer in a minute."
    glass dedication at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by BoroSucker View Post
    LOL nails sitting on top of direct inject joints have MUCH less air flow and they still purrr like crazy... This think looks like it has too much air flow if anything..
    You are correct, I doubt it will block the flow at all. The problem with this design, (I have heard of other blowers trying similar designs) is that the slot where the swing goes in has to be pretty big to accommodate varying pad sizes and the wrap, etc. This entry spot is so large that most of the airflow is actually entering the side through a slot underneath the pad, totally bypassing the dab itself. As a result you get more fresh air than vapor, and you get a lot of float-away.

In the tall grass with the ones I love...

Quote Originally Posted by Tobybologna View Post
    You are correct, I doubt it will block the flow at all. The problem with this design, (I have heard of other blowers trying similar designs) is that the slot where the swing goes in has to be pretty big to accommodate varying pad sizes and the wrap, etc. This entry spot is so large that most of the airflow is actually entering the side through a slot underneath the pad, totally bypassing the dab itself. As a result you get more fresh air than vapor, and you get a lot of float-away.
    especially with the pad itself essentially sectioning off the chamber of the dome, I could easily see this happening.
    Glass by: Bates, Down Neck, Ease, Freeek, Fro, Hickory, IFA, J. Zink, JOP, Kind, Kurt B, Micha Evans, MGW, N. Dizzle, Sandsmith, SYN Worm:

Quote Originally Posted by Tobybologna View Post

You would think so, it seems a pad/nail on/in/around an enclosure works just fine, anything after that is just preference IMO

anyone peep that video? Whatcha think of that design?
    Glass by: Toro, pH(x), No Stress Glass, Leo, BD,
    SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ARTIST!

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2HighTown420 View Post
    Stoked to finally have an ashcatcher again. It works awesome. It made me eat a whole bag of kit kats and whoppers.

Just picked up what I believe is a Salt/ Burtoni collab.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropin BHOms View Post
    Just picked up what I believe is a Salt/ Burtoni collab.

Burtoni yes, Salt no. It's Jow Blow or all Burtoni.

Thats what I thought by the eye (didnt look like salt work) but I wasnt sure if anyone else did similar stuff. Either way I loved it when I saw it

does not look like salt its not his style... IDK about the other
    "You shouldn't have to sacrifice your most prized possession to show your commitment to a chick... Hell my girl would rather have some krunk than a diamond!"

"wait i need to get my chance in to win this banjo bub right quick, i'll help the customer in a minute."
    glass dedication at its finest