Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Vegas Vacations

Default Vegas Vacations

Whatsup guys, just got back from my friend's first 21 in Vegas weekend.......WASTED.

I'm 20, stole my 25 yo's ID and left a note

I only got carded twice, was hilarious because I'm the youngest in the group pretending to be the oldest.

For a first time I have to say blackjack is where it's at, I won $500 in 2 and a half days playing for probably 14-16 hours total. Payed all my expenses and I'm still up $300.

All my friends were up, then they blew it all their last day, I'm the only one that came back w/ money

SO many prostitutes, fuck I was walking to my hotel and saw one pop outta the fuckin bushes.

I forgot to say, I stopped for gas & snacks on the way back. When I got home I checked my money, this is the breakdown:
    Six 100's
    Two 20's
    Four 5's
    Five 1's
    Two Half Dollars

I was shocked, I told my dad and he was like "I'm not surprised"

That's odd, I tried to upload the pic and it crashed, worked 2nd time tho
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ->->->->->->->->->->Silent Daze - My Official Blog<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

->->->->->->->->->Stoner Thoughts, with Bongotunadreg<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

lol been to vegas on a few diff accasions still too young to drink there...thats why TJ's the place for me haha

did you bring a roor with you?

I was going to bring a bong, but my paranoia took over. I was actually planning on bringing the prototype double perc, after like 2 seconds of thought I threw that idea out the window.

Didn't really smoke that much there, only in the hotel room (was non-smoking )

I brought my PHX bowl (it's like a chillum, I velcro'd a toothpick to it ), a couple screens, my juicy jay's blueberry rolls and an eighth.

Smoked on the way there a couple bowls, only smoked twice in the room; and we rolled 2 joints on the way back. To be honest smoking in Vegas isn't the greatest (unless it's hash and you're fried ), gambling kind of kills my high, and alcohol jus makes it all better.

It was REALLY funny tho, my friends kept calling me by my last name; which is a total stoner name, like almost so bad that if it's said outloud I get dirty looks (as if it were a nickname). That happened on a few blackjack tables, my friend would be like "alright ______!" and the dealer just kind of pitched me a wtf...

I went to the Rumjungle in theHotel/Mandalay Bay, fuckin amazing. They have 160 proof jungle juice, bomb to say the least. $40 brazilian bbq with like 7-8 different entrees that are unlimited. Kind of small but it was top shelf for sure.

No comments on the $666 I brought back, that ironically happened the weekend following 6/6/06? I didn't plan it at all, I even bought snacks on the way back and lunch for everyone I drove (it was my treat, they all lost their money )
    Last edited by Bongotunadreg; 06-12-2006 at 02:40 PM.
    ->->->->->->->->->->Silent Daze - My Official Blog<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

->->->->->->->->->Stoner Thoughts, with Bongotunadreg<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

eheheh, I used to work with a guy whose last name what "Chieffo" LOL
    also went to HS with a kid whose last name was "Stoner"