Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 545474849505152535455565758596061626365105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by old's cool View Post
    trimmed and drying "Blue Moonshine" right now...pics next monday evening, Michigan ftw !!!

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Hey Bob, thx for the response! Your beans are doing great... Here's The Cali Connection's Raskal's OG and Chem Valley Kush, along with your Sensi Skunk and Blue Hellfire x Kali Mist...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Here’s a close-up of each seedling strain’s #2 pheno…

Last edited by Shady; 02-16-2010 at 07:48 AM.
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Hey all

Kat, Craver, Capt', old's, Cheeburger, Shady, and all you lurkers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by HempKat View Post
    You don't have to go to all that trouble, that's what I figured because I'm almost at 3 weeks and I'm getting that bud developement that starts as stretch wraps up. I was just concerned because some of these plants have gotten quite tall and I'm running out of headspace which makes maintaining a good canopy....challenging. Part of the height issue too is that I let them veg too long. So they were pretty tall for what is in essence still a SOG style grow even though the number of plants is much lower then I do for SOG's normally. If stretch stops at week 3 though then I should be fine.
    Man, I need to keep my filing system up to date. Yeah, after week 3, ya shouldn't see much vertical growth. Here's one at aboot 2-3 weeks into flower...

Now mind you itsa clone, not a seedling, but by the time it finished, it had only grown aboot 6"...

If you'll recall back to when I first achieved a 1/4# plant...this wuz it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcraver View Post
    If I go on to much in your thread about this stuff Bob, just have me make my own thread but I'm lazy and medicated .
    Itsa coffee shop thread fer shop talk brother...yack away.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt'Sneak View Post
    I'm hell bent on hellfire....lol I hear it is a good strain,normally grown in the southern mid west bla bla bla ,or in any great room .
    It's like Old Milwalkee Light...and I'm a German beer drinker. Catch ya in PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by old's cool View Post
    trimmed and drying "Blue Moonshine" right now...pics next monday evening, Michigan ftw !!!
    Smoke report mister....and if it's good I might hunt ya down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Hey Bob, thx for the response! Your beans are doing great... Here's The Cali Connection's Raskal's OG and Chem Valley Kush, along with your Sensi Skunk and Blue Hellfire x Kali Mist...
    It's nice to see how stuff does fer other folks.

Ok, on to soma my catchin up...
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Dalat Grow Report
    Special Edition
    and
    Project HELLFIRE
    Update

A coupla weeks ago I crumbled the buds & collected the seeds.

The select pollination I used on the Dalat bud worked out very well. I got two distinctly different types of seed...76 dark colored seeds, and 8 light colored seeds. The light colored ones are not immature seeds, they are fully developed, just light in color. I had aboot 8 other seeds that were either half seeds or crushable seeds...those were the immature seeds and were discarded.

The complete pollination I used on the Blue Hellfire plant did not work out so well...likely due to the abuse & neglect I put her through. Only 64 seeds total, a more typical spread of color variation, and lotsa non-viable half seeds & crushables that were discarded.

##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Maui Mist x Purple Lightning Grow Report
    Update

Days in dirt: 135
    Days in flower: 72

I chopped her down today. She din't look much different than she did before. I bin watchin her pretty close fer the last two weeks, and the trichs haven't changed much either...mostly cloudy, with no real visible amber. But the Maui Mist is a 10 week'r, and the Purple Lightning is an 8 week'r, so it's gotta be pretty much done. I'm not very fond of the plant & bud structure...just not enough mass. Trimmin wuz pretty easy, as leaf to calyx ratio is pretty low. The smell fresh cut is wonderful, a bit piney, very fruity aroma. When she is done drying, I will git some pics up...maybe some amber will be showin by then.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Dalat Grow Report
    Update

Days in flower: 126

This plant wuz chopped aboot a week & a half ago at 126 days flower. I've had it with this thing...good riddance. Lotsa trichs...I had Mudro check jus to make sure I weren't seein things. She's almost dry & ready to start curin. A coupla months in a jar & it'll be ready to test. But I think the buds are gonna end up being hash candidates.

Tune in later to see more of ... Butcher Bob Cutz Up !!!

Grow on
    Bob
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Dalat Grow Report
    Special Edition
    and
    Project HELLFIRE
    Update

A coupla weeks ago I crumbled the buds & collected the seeds.

The select pollination I used on the Dalat bud worked out very well. I got two distinctly different types of seed...76 dark colored seeds, and 8 light colored seeds. The light colored ones are not immature seeds, they are fully developed, just light in color. I had aboot 8 other seeds that were either half seeds or crushable seeds...those were the immature seeds and were discarded.

That is so cool... Refresh my memory, which one was pollinated by which male? Or am I misunderstanding the definition of select pollination?

Dalat Grow Report
    Update

This plant wuz chopped aboot a week & a half ago at 126 days flower. I've had it with this thing...good riddance.
    Damn, 18 wks of bloom... Time to kick it up a notch and find some sweet mothers in your new beans...
    Last edited by Shady; 02-18-2010 at 01:03 AM.
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Account Closed

18 weeks flower , some seem never to end flowering .
    those light seeds are cool

Thumbs up Medical Marijuana

Dalat Grow Report
    Update

This plant wuz chopped aboot a week & a half ago at 126 days flower. I've had it with this thing...good riddance. Lotsa trichs...I had Mudro check jus to make sure I weren't seein things. She's almost dry & ready to start curin. A coupla months in a jar & it'll be ready to test. But I think the buds are gonna end up being hash candidates.

Tune in later to see more of ... Butcher Bob Cutz Up !!!

Grow on
    Bob
    Thanks for breaking it down. You really hit it out of the park this time...

Bump