Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 70 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2060626364656667686970717273747576777880120 ... LastLast

That is a ton of plants! i'm getting all excited, and what not.

What type of veg setup will you use to accommodate all those babies? i know you'll be culling males, but should still be a bunch, right?
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

Your getting there Bob

Remember Cecil from OG? I was dong 25 strains one year and so he did 28 to set a record of total strains grown at one time.

Good luck on all of those goodies and I hope to be tasting some come spring time.

i will be posting some sick garden shots in here this afternoon from some of the legal medical MJ grows I work with around the area, and at the academy

good thread BB, never saw it before
    "Love doja dank that me choke burp and cough" - Mac Dre
    "Relax and take notes as I take tokes of this marijuana smoke"-Notorious BIG
    "And I spend cash all night and clap of twice and pack bongs tight" - The Weathermen

bob, you have to attack the borg at the core of their being. A nuclear strike with organophosphates will really ruin their day. It may also be called "vapona" "no pest strip" "dichlorvos" "VX Gas". It's a yellow strip inside a white plastic casing. The chemical released binds to enzymes in their central nervous system, causing them to stop breathing. Only for use in enclosed spaces, as ventilation will destroy it's effect. WARNING: it will have the same effect on you, don't spend more than 15min in the enclosed space. 1 week should be all it takes to kill them forever.
    I would suggest a better strategy is to avoid contamination. Joe's number one rule about grow room pathogens is: never bring anything in from outside. "Anything" means any plant material. never bring any plant material in from anywhere else. All plants must originate inside your grow. This rule is the number one rule. Without this rule, you are doomed.

Must have cooled off in Michigan... nice start bob..
    have a couple of shots of ridge top activity in the zarks i'd like to show you if you do not mind..
    Last edited by keenkutter; 10-08-2010 at 10:42 PM.

this is the puna seeds i startted in july, trashy photo but you get the idea, this is the punaxskunk last weeek
    lets try again

as of yesterday they still look a bit clear.. but getting milky, lots of red veins in some of those trics ..
    Last edited by keenkutter; 10-08-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Hi bob,

hope you don't mind, i have a quick question for you and all you oldtimers that may hang around here.(by old timers i mean older than me, growing longer than me). lol.

I sorta use your thread as the 'don't know where to say it, say it here' thread for gardening...so here goes.

I've come into some real problems here in week 8.5, namely bananas and mold...not to mention i'm still fighting back mildew.

The bananas, i'm not sure what triggered them. But they are multiplying daily.
    Is there any risk in keeping the girls in there with tons of bananas popping up every day? or should i just chop now? I have only had 2 days of flush.

The mold is gray mold...or brown mold, not real sure. But it is causing budrot on a few girls. i'm doing my best to detect them and cutting out affected areas.
    No real question here.

Question is, do you or anyone know of a way to expedite the flush? i'm in coco and it flushes pretty well, i've read. I may just cut it down if i can't find anything to help with my current run of problems..but i'm reluctant to disregard flushing, as i'd like to have the tastiest smoke possible. Would a longer cure make up for the chlorophyll left over from the lack of flushing?

thanks to any and all with incite or advice..
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

Hey all

sfzoo, Craver, dank, Joe, Keen, and all you lurkers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sfzoo
    What type of veg setup will you use to accommodate all those babies? i know you'll be culling males, but should still be a bunch, right?
    Yeah, I ain't gonna have enough room. So, I will be utilizin the flower room & a 1000w fer a bit, after repots start. When the first ones are ready to flower, I should be able to fit the rest of the plants in the veg room agin.

Craver, you guys got a game on Halloween weekend?

dank, bring on the pics...we luv eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCrowe
    ..."no pest strip"...

...never bring anything in from outside.
    Got the NPS. Will not be trustin friends from now on, everythin will git quarantined. I ain't gonna fight 'em...startin from scratch agin.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkutter
    have a couple of shots of ridge top activity in the zarks i'd like to show...
    Noice. Farmers are pullin crops early this year...lotta folks hadta pull early.

Quote Originally Posted by sfzoo
    ...bananas...mold...mildew...budrot...

Question is, do you or anyone know of a way to expedite the flush? i'm in coco and it flushes pretty well, i've read. I may just cut it down if i can't find anything to help with my current run of problems..but i'm reluctant to disregard flushing, as i'd like to have the tastiest smoke possible. Would a longer cure make up for the chlorophyll left over from the lack of flushing?
    I wouldn't worry aboot the nanners...the plant's stressin, so it's throwin.

Where the fuk is yer humidity at?...we're dry as hell now. That budrot is yer biggest problem...gonna spread. That'sa personal call, cut now, might be too soon, cut later, budrot might git most of it. Only thing I kin think of fer expeditin the flush, would be a clearing agent that decleats everythin...ask Shady aboot it, he would know more than I. As fer gittin rid of the chlorophyll after choppin, hang 'em where they git light, but don't heat up...the light will help facilitate the photosynthesis process, helpin remove the chlorophyll faster. Yer bud will lighten up from it though. And the cure will help too.

...and, I'm quite certain I got some grow stuff to do too...
    Last edited by Butcher Bob; 10-15-2010 at 04:43 PM.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

2010-11 Season - batch #1

Days in dirt: 15

Looks like I've neglected them long enough...

So today, they git their very first watering...a full dose of Ionic Grow.

Here's the results so far...

Puna Budder - 10/10 germination.
    Hawaiian Skunk x Puna Budder - 10/10 germination.
    Maui Mist x Puna Budder - 9/10 germination.
    Maui Mist x Sensi Skunk - 9/10 germination.

...a 95% germination rate overall fer the progeny testing group.

Kali Mist - 3/5 germination.
    All the rest - 0/16 germination.

...a 14% germination rate fer my mommie search group.

Hopefully within the next two weeks these will be ready fer a transplant.

...on to round 2...
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

2010-11 Season - batch #2

Due to the failure of the mommie search batch, it's time to try some more seeds.

To start out with, I will be resoakin:
    (1) Maui Mist x Puna Budder
    (1) Maui Mist x Sensi Skunk
    (1) Spice x Blue Hellfire
    (5) Pure Power Plant
    & (2) Kali Mist

I will also be resoakin the (10) Purple Afghani, but will be adding another seed to each of the 10 cups.

Here are those new seeds soakin, along with some additional seeds...

(4) C99 x (C99 x Peak 19)...evidently 1 of the 5 I thought I had, wuz crushed.
    (3) (Schnazzleberry x Calizahr) x (Mystic Orange or Schnazzleberry x Calizahr or C99 x Calizahr)
    (2) Big Bud x ?

I'm usin up some seeds I don't have much faith in, so it's possible there will be a third round if this one flops as bad as the first. But, fer now, everyone's bin watered or planted...

We'll see where we're at in another two weeks.

Tune in later to see more of ... Butcher Bob Cutz Up !!!

Grow on
    Bob
    Last edited by Butcher Bob; 10-15-2010 at 04:52 PM.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##