Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 78 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2868707172737475767778798081828384858688128 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=Butcher Bob;758885]Maui Mist x Purple Lightning Grow Report
    Update

Days in dirt: 74
    Days in flower: 11

Everybody showed...9 were male...

ouch man that musta sucked to see.
    I woulda been pretty pissed if 90% of my plants were male
    Looks bomb tho
    Do as many drugs as humanly possible in your lifetime.

High you guys.... Bob says that some of the old peeps stop by occasionally so I wanted to post a request... lilmom from way back in the OG days is not well... I'd like those who know her to please send out some good thoughts her way... and if those who don't know want to send some well wishes her way then have at it.... thanks ya'll.. and thanks again Bob

This thread rocks.
    How's the Mommy search going?
    Under construction

And since my collection is rather large, I'd say I have a good base of knowledge.
    How many other people here have actually hit all of the pieces I have besides me?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLen View Post
    lol mcdonalds bag in the background, classy

bob o bob!!!! looking awsome man I hope the kalimistxbluehellfire i poped comes out pretty =D
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

Hey all

Keen, sfzoo, ilikePot, Merry, Full Milk, vial, and all you lurkers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikePot View Post
    ouch man that musta sucked to see.
    I woulda been pretty pissed if 90% of my plants were male
    Eh...I've done enough sets of beans that sooner or later this is bound to happen. It wuz a bit of a disappointment, but that's Ma Nature fer ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    ... lilmom from way back in the OG days is not well... please send out some good thoughts her way...
    Everybody say high to Merry. She & Lilmom are a coupla original Cutz Up regulars. Lilmom is also an original Project HELLFIRE member.

Merry, is Lilma on any of the sites, where folks could send her their well-wishes?

She will definitely be in my thoughts & prayers.

Better let know too.

I miss Yesca tellin Lilma to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Full_Milk View Post
    How's the Mommy search going?
    Only just startin some pre-testin...stuff's still curin. Tryin the first bit of Maui Mist x Puna Budder last couple days...

It packs a nice lil kick...better than most strains. So I'll be doin more seeds of this one, to find one to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by vial View Post
    ...I hope the kalimistxbluehellfire i poped comes out pretty =D
    It should. <crosses fingers> Buds should end up medium density, but with nice trich coverage. Aroma & flavor are distinctive, and potency should be a bit above average.

Tune in later to see more of ... Butcher Bob Cutz Up !!!

Grow on
    Bob
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

I think she may be at the cabana... I'm still at the cesspool MPG and I've posted something there as well... I'll verify if she reads or posts at any of the sites and let you know... we talk on skype...

High everybody.. it's very nice to se ya'll ... Bob is a great host..

bob,
    i have a few strains that are very stable, one is b52 x amnesia, and i am running out of the beans,, so if i cross a male and female from them those prod genie will be considered f2 . and still give me the hybred growth that i have with the parents..
    is that correct ??

I always have better than 50% female results when i pop beans, actually i get about 75% or better results.. i think it might have to do with the high humidity conditions i grow my seedlings in.
    what do you think ? just a thought..

damn frosty bud there buddy, looks like a keeper...
    Last edited by keenkutter; 04-18-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    I think she may be at the cabana...
    I'll look around fer her next time I check in there.

I'm still at the cesspool MPG and I've posted something there as well...
    Well then, now that yer reg'd here, why don't ya put on a face & hang around. The atmosphere is pretty much like OG wuz, 'cept it's got a heavy glass tilt and no politics. That's why I ain't bin to MPG much lately...tryin to stay away from the news & politics.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkutter View Post
    bob,
    i have a few strains that are very stable, one is b52 x amnesia, and i am running out of the beans,, so if i cross a male and female from them those prod genie will be considered f2 . and still give me the hybred growth that i have with the parents..
    is that correct ??
    You will see some reduction in hybrid vigor. Most present at the F1 level, it will gradually decline until aboot the 5th finial generation.

And the F2 level is where you'll start to see variation in the plants. In real general terms, yer gonna see aboot 25% leanin towards the mom's side, aboot 50% like the F1, and aboot 25% leanin towards dad's side. Itsa lot more complicated than that, but ya git the idea.

I always have better than 50% female results when i pop beans, actually i get about 75% or better results.. i think it might have to do with the high humidity conditions i grow my seedlings in.
    what do you think ? just a thought..
    Real possible that environmental factors play a role. I seem to git more males when the veg room is colder.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Real possible that environmental factors play a role. I seem to git more males when the veg room is colder.
    I just read this in Cervante's grow bible. says same thing for germ stage too, I believe.

Bob,Thanks for an entertaining and informative thread. Mucho appreciatto

BTW, it just took me three days to get here from th beginning . . . now what do I do?!?lol
    Last edited by kdog; 04-19-2011 at 04:39 PM.
    kdog

Quote Originally Posted by kdog View Post
    I just read this in Cervante's grow bible. says same thing for germ stage too, I believe.

Bob,Thanks for an entertaining and informative thread. Mucho appreciatto

BTW, it just took me three days to get here from th beginning . . . now what do I do?!?lol
    well u cross your fingers check your stash and hope you arnt dry like me!!! thats wut you do. lol

also I hope my beans come out female well a good ratio that is i have my beans in a room currently under a 600 hps i hope i get good ratio. im Super excited for my beans that are vegging

Bob seems to know his beans.

those Matanuska Tundra
    look nice for veggies Im always in the the MTF strains....
    Last edited by vial; 04-19-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...