Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 81 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3171737475767778798081828384858687888991131 ... LastLast

Hey all

sfzoo, VTG, BIGtiny, vial, ~GS~, and all you lurkers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGtiny View Post
    What kinda dirt are you useing, your own blend? Store baught? Organic?
    ProMix.....that's it, usually jus ProMix.

With that many plants how much time would you say you spend taking care of all them? I have just a couple going and its a handful!
    Not nearly enough...I tend to neglect things too much. Most of the time durin a grow, it's jus waitin. But there are points that are a bit overwhelmin, like re-pottin, prunin, & harvest. Waterin ain't that bad, but I slack a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by vial View Post
    oh and i got my JOB BACK BOB!!!!!!
    Niice

Hey ~GS~, howya doin!
    Everyone say high. ~GS~ is 'nother old skooler on the boards...a great resource fer info, and has wut seems to be a photographic memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~GS~ View Post
    Like 20' u'v already mentioned in this thread BBob, Mrs Fly for her mystery sativa, lets not forget the Mex & Werner's Haze x P19, iirc N perhaps some C99 crosses UB sent ya?
    Indeed, and I'm sure there's still more missin.

Never ordered anythang from HStairway/C-bay?
    Nope, never did. Not sure why....maybe jus never went in that direction.

Still using them tiny pots there BB? Never tried what UB & I wanted u to do, go for 1 run in larger pots? Meebe do that snip/4 main colas thing?
    Fer seedlings, yes. I'm so dutch I hate wastin soil on the males. But I do like doin some clones in 4 gal pots....less work. And I do still like to lolliepop stuff in the 2 gal too. This season's bin all beans, cuz Mudro brought me bugs end of last season. Jus now startin to take clones....more neglect of duty on my part.

The 4-cola thing is fer seedlings, and I always jus wanna see wut the plant does on it's own as a seedling. I know it works...seen lotsa folks use it. But I got other goals that shape wut I do.

Imma comeback in another few mon or so, do a dedication post fer ya, ...if all comes out it'll be bout KG & dragsters, 2 of ur fav things. nother 1/2-1yr I might be able to tell you if what sprouts is anything like the strains supposed 2b .
    KG?? Don't even say Kharma Girl...<grumble, grumble, cunt>.

...Kona Gold...maybe?

If ya saw hhf's thread on BBay, bout the 'pure Haw sativa' then u'd recognize this poorly grown indoors plant pixs I made a copy of b4 they wouldn't show up fer non-mems?:
    Looks worse than the Dalat.
    Man, that's fukkin sad.
    That ain't Federation's Hawaiian Sativa genetics is it?

Tune in later to see more of ... Butcher Bob Cutz Up !!!

Grow on
    Bob
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Quote Originally Posted by ~GS~ View Post
    Like 20' u'v already mentioned in this thread BBob, Mrs Fly for her mystery sativa, lets not forget the Mex & Werner's Haze x P19, iirc N perhaps some C99 crosses UB sent ya?

Never ordered anythang from HStairway/C-bay?

Still using them tiny pots there BB? Never tried what UB & I wanted u to do, go for 1 run in larger pots? Meebe do that snip/4 main colas thing?

Imma comeback in another few mon or so, do a dedication post fer ya, ...if all comes out it'll be bout KG & dragsters, 2 of ur fav things. nother 1/2-1yr I might be able to tell you if what sprouts is anything like the strains supposed 2b .

If ya saw hhf's thread on BBay, bout the 'pure Haw sativa' then u'd recognize this poorly grown indoors plant pixs I made a copy of b4 they wouldn't show up fer non-mems?:

OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT DONT POST THAT IN BOBS THREAD PLOX!!!! OMG !!!

on a good note 4 weeks and ill be trimmin. then the next week ima trim another net bob im being lazy i got new pics ill get em up in a day i have to resize and im tired and have to get up in 4hrs for work so soon. pluse i got hit with mites!!!
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

Hey all

vial and all you lurkers out there.

Careful vial, ~GS~ might not git yer sense of humor.
    Bummer on the mites...flower or veg?

I'm mostly jus postin tonite fer my own reference...

May 5th:
    - killed two male (SSxB #3) x SS and two associated clones.
    - killed one unknown F1 male and it's two clones.
    - potted remainin clones.

Today:
    - took cuts from all four Matanuska Tundra, last three Maple Leaf, four remainin (SSxB)xSS, the L.A. Confidential x The Pure, and three of the Northern Kush x The Pure.
    - no clones of one NKxP and the unknown...ran outta peat pellets.
    - Switched all seedlings to 12/12.

Grow on
    Bob
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

sorry i forget my personality dosent flow over into the web;s
    Dry humor probly looks worse in txt then it even comes acroess
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

alright now! some flower business!!

can't wait
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

Mornin guys.

Everythin is lookin great...I ain't bin neglectin things as much as I normally do. Might sound weird, but I wish more boys would show....so the girls will have more room. Summer's comin, so I don't wanna run both lights. Here's the tally of wut hit flower:

4 female Matanuska Tundra, all cloned - One ain't really showin, so it might not really be a lady.
    3 female, 7 unknown Maple Leaf, all cloned - One of the twins showed female.
    2 female Unknown F1, both cloned - bushy lil fukkers.
    4 female (SSxB) x SS, all cloned - Luckily, the other deformed leaf plant, is a girl.
    1 female LA x P, cloned
    1 female PP x P, cloned
    1 female ML x P, cloned
    1 female, 3 unknown NK x P, female & 2 unknowns cloned - I think the 3 unknowns are male.
    1 unknown Unknown, not cloned - Don't really care aboot this one...almost no branching.

Looks like Ima hafta run all summer. Got some folks that need more, at least fer now...cancer's a bitch. She gitz much worse & Ima hafta up my quantity so I kin make her oil insteada bud. Another ain't sed wutz wrong yet, but I've known fer a bit that she's had some health issues goin on too. Well, at least this'll give me the opportunity to reevaluate my ventilation...it's always bin just enough to git by anyways.
    Last edited by Butcher Bob; 05-08-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

^good man, bob. sharing is caring.

btw, whats the likelihood of you IDing the unknowns?
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

The complete unknown...no chance.
    The unknown F1s...well, I gotta track down 20' Thai to find out the lineage agin.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Hey all

vial, sfzoo, and all you lurkers out there.

Waterin yesterday had all the hiding boys poppin out nutsacks today. This is one of the reasons I think plant numbers fer legal persecution purposes, is the result of stupidity...even in MMJ laws. I hacked up wut would be considered 30 separate plants...all male. Hell, males shouldn't even count. They should hafta try those as hemp, insteada a drug. The numbers game is ona the reasons I'll never apply fer a card. If a MMJ patient wuz serious aboot it's use, they would hafta grow large numbers...to look fer strains that work fer wut ails them, to look fer the best mothers within those strains, and to be able to correctly breed (which requires 1000s). Cocksuckers!

Anyways...

I cut down another Matanuska Tundra, 6 Maple Leaf, 3 Northern Kush x The Pure, and the Unknown, males...and their respective clones & rooting cutz.

So for batch #3 I'm left with:

1 Purple Pinecone x The Pure
    1 Maple Leaf x The Pure
    1 L.A. Confidential x The Pure
    1 Northern Kush x The Pure

and

4 (Shiva Skunk x Blueberry) x Sensi Skunk

And for batch #4 I'm left with:

3 Matanuska Tundra

4 Maple Leaf

and

2 Unknown F1s

So I should end up with a nice selection to look fer mommies from.

Also, I got my first veggie bed planted...even sections of broccoli, green beans, cucumbers, & zucchini. All I did fer prep this year wuz to rake up the surface, pull the weeds, rake in some Osmocote 19-6-12, and plant the seeds. The starter seeds din't come up fer shit...5 outta 24. Gonna go back to usin styro cups, insteada that stupid starter kit.

Grow on
    Bob
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Man!!! when you wack those mommys up let me know

my legal grow build