Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3474767778798081828384858687888990919294134 ... LastLast

oh boy! These look great bob!

Looking great so far Butcher Bob! Can't wait to see how that bed works out for you!

Bob, sorry if I missed it. Are your veggies/herbs going to be in soil? Are veggies heavier/lighter eaters(in general) than cannabis? Do you just use your cannabis nutes?

Garden looking luscious..the photo of the sallie, the last photo...man i wish i could grow some pure sativas.
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

Hey all

Corey, TokenTea, sfzoo, and all you lurkers out there.

Hope everyone's bin havin a nice holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sfzoo View Post
    Are your veggies/herbs going to be in soil?
    Are veggies heavier/lighter eaters(in general) than cannabis?
    Do you just use your cannabis nutes?
    You are watchin wut I'm fillin these beds with...right?

Good question. I know crops like corn, cotton, & tobacco basically rape the soil of nutrients...whereas crops like hemp are much more eco-friendly. But fer general veggies?...I don't know.

No. That's why I'm preppin these beds with plenty of compostin material. After a couple years jus rakin in some ferts, I will probly turn in some composted cow shit. I want this shit to be self feeding.

And speakin of the veggie garden...
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Preparin' Raised Beds for Gardening (continued)

We got quite a bit of rain, and that has settled the dirt in the bed quite a bit....which is where we left off, a layer of sifted dirt. Today, the first thing I'm doin, is puttin some more leaves in. I spread them out, and then stab 'em into the dirt below with the shovel...

I do this so the leaves don't form a water barrier...keeps things mixed up, so to speak.

Next comes another layer of sifted dirt...

I had almost a whole 3.8 cu.ft. bale of plain ole peat moss that I've bin savin fer this bed. Like the leaves, I am spreading it out, and then stabin it into the dirt below with the shovel...

And that's all I'm doin today...cuz the next thing is more fukkin dirt to sift. I'm already drenched in sweat, head to toe, like I jus stepped outta a pool. My arms are sore from all the stabbin. Time fer this ole boy to relax a lil.

Tomorrow's s'posed to be nice out, so I should be able to sift the last of the dirt, plant seeds, and transplant the 2 peppers & 1 cherry tomato into it.

Tune in later to see more of ... Butcher Bob Cutz Up !!!

Grow on
    Bob
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

nice shots of the beds!!

I will have to show more people this. So many people think it is good to just take a small plant out of its pot and put it right in the ground. They need to see stuff like this so they can realize how to do a proper job.

Keep it up Bob, always love seeing your work.
    fornicate the police

awsome bob i love the outside work. Get at me when u want that vid card.
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

lol, sorry bob. sometimes the oil gets me
    was at work, stop and thought...wait, he's layering leaves.

reason i asked is cause i'm gonna start a few fruits and veggies in pots. been watching vids of people doin it in coco...and typical cannabis nutrients.

killer work, will pay off!
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

bob thanks for everything...you helped me on my first grow years ago...now im out teaching others..setting up rooms...making sure peeps K.I.S.S.
    Smoke a joint with a friend and they will be high for hours....Teach a friend to grow and they will be high for a lifetime...

Hey all

edux10, vial, sfzoo, micRO, and all you lurkers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by micROORganism View Post
    ...now im out teaching others..
    This is wut it's all aboot. I have not paid a single dime fer any of the horticultural knowledge I have gained...all has bin fer free. I have learned from a great number of folks, who either spent time with me, or spent time puttin together stuff I've read. So cuz I've bin most fortunate, I'm am passin it on, same as they did...and I hope the folks I help, will do the same.

Well, the weatherman wuz fukkin wrong agin, we got a storm comin in. BUT, I managed to git the veggie garden done...
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##