Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Some great pics Shady. That WS tube is sweet. Gotta love hubby bars They do ya right
    frostyy420 aka med grower

RIP Cane

Whomever took those pictures had a great day with the camera...great shots for sure.
    Thanks for sharing those Shady...makes me wish I was closer to the water!!...and your WS tube is off the hook!! B/W is soooo classy looking when done right

Shady I really love that new tube, dude! It is exceptional. Particularly, I like the details like the black disc and the honeycomb on the center of the base. Bad-ass tube man!

Damn Shady that tube is better then I imagined it. That's such a nice piece of glass for a first tube. It's going to have a special place in your heart being your first real tube and all. Just like everyone has said those black on white colors are a perfect match, they complement each other so well. I especially love the honeycomb work on the shield, I can't wait to see that in person. Classy, classy tube for sure man, congrats. Enjoy it man, I can't wait to take a rip from that bad boy. I remember when I got my first nice gong tube and I would just sit there all day and pull air though it like I was taking a hit haha.
    MMJ patient under Prop.215 & SB420
    Glass By: Sovereignty, RooR.de, Lux, Hops, Mike Fro, Kennaroo, Cowboy, Petto, and Salt

Legalize it! Toke on!

Yeah Shady, they are right, now everything else will either have to be unbelievable or it will be a huge letdown :-)...

Digging your style Shady, it's an awesome departure from the typical "appreciation thread" on here. Keep it up and I'll keep checking back.

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Sup frostyy420, MidLifeCrisis, Olaf, CaliShark, LORD SPACEDOCK, and jalfredprufrock!!!

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I told myself I'd get shots of the first sesh with my Wicked Sands custom and post them in my response... I just didn't plan on waiting so long for a special occasion to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by frostyy420 View Post
    Some great pics Shady. That WS tube is sweet. Gotta love hubby bars They do ya right
    Thx for checking out my lounge thread frostyy420... I still haven't had the peanut butter bar yet, but that would go well with my tube as dessert.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    Whomever took those pictures had a great day with the camera...great shots for sure.
    Thanks for sharing those Shady...makes me wish I was closer to the water!!...and your WS tube is off the hook!! B/W is soooo classy looking when done right
    Hey MLC, your collection has really got me wanting a new piece, not to mention that JTR that you have dialed in... It'd be cool to sesh with you next time you're in Cali. For now, here's a couple of my fav beach shots for you... Actually I'm not sure if these were at a beach or lake, but they're cool anyways.

This one's funny, the sandman "making" the sandcastle is eaten by it, reminds me of some trippy MC Escher works (another fav artist besides the usual suspects like Van Gogh, Picasso, etc.)...

Another cool one...

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    Shady I really love that new tube, dude! It is exceptional. Particularly, I like the details like the black disc and the honeycomb on the center of the base. Bad-ass tube man!
    Thx for the compliments... Scheize's Royal Slide was def the inspiration for my idea, but it was Spike Mike that did a great job cuz he's a
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliShark View Post
    Enjoy it man, I can't wait to take a rip from that bad boy. I remember when I got my first nice gong tube and I would just sit there all day and pull air though it like I was taking a hit haha.
    Thx for the kind words... just like I described it. And you're right, I probably hit that thing a hundred times w/o weed before this weekend...
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD SPACEDOCK View Post
    Yeah Shady, they are right, now everything else will either have to be unbelievable or it will be a huge letdown :-)...
    Sup Lord Spacedock.... AHAAHAA that's soo true, the next piece is gonna have to be off the hook and sick styles for sure. I plan on getting a new piece after each harvest. The next one has to be relatively easy to clean. I really like Toro tubes with the horizontal section, Sherly's, and bubblers... So many choices, so little money.
    Quote Originally Posted by jalfredprufrock View Post
    Digging your style Shady, it's an awesome departure from the typical "appreciation thread" on here. Keep it up and I'll keep checking back.
    Whaddup jalfredprufrock... Thx for checking out my thread! Yeah, without a glass collection, I'm def not the typical TC'er, but for now I'm excited to share my picts and thoughts with everyone...

So my good friends from High School came by on Sunday... one of which I haven't seen for about 12 years. I'd say that's a special occasion. So here's a teaser shot while I teach myself how to make an animated GIF in Photoshop 7. Hopefully I'll be able to upload my first milkshot and rip out of my WS tube using photobucket. For now, here's a closeup of the 3rd rip taken by my buddy whom we call "Zen"... BTW, that's a toothpick and not a match. I ended up using bee-line for the first hit though. I def want a Hakko now...

This tube pulls so smooth even with the splash guard, 9 arm perc, disc diffy, and stemless shield...

Now the only problem is figuring out how to clean the piece more efficiently. It took me 20 mins and I was in fear of butter fingers the whole time. Luckily I had a rubber wine cork that worked well along with the ISO alcohol...
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

beautiful pics man, you truly have a gift. keep em comin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    It should be against the law in America to ever be Naturday.

The Mayans were wrong about the world ending in 2012; it ends on Naturday.

Nice pics man, haven't been in this thread in a while, been kinda lazy.

You should definitely git a Hakko, it's prolly my favorite way to light my herb, and with steady hands you can vape too.

Now as for cleaning, I have still yet to use Grunge Off myself, but I've heard enough about it from sooo many respectable TC members that I feel comfortable telling you it's by far the best cleaning solution out there, so if your local shops carry it I'd go for that.

For me, I use 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, put it in the microwave for 30-35 seconds max.

But I have never cleaned a perced tube, so you might need to add salt or do multiple rinses to get it 100% clean.
    TF1 Member #303
    My Current Grow Journal:
    Gilley Grows Medicine

Toke City Comic Book Club
    I love and

"Known to smoke a whole mountain of hash, to the ash..." -MF Doom

ive never really tried a solution for cleaning.mixing rubbing achohol and some real rough grained salt then soaking/shakeing followed by a scrub down with some cue-tips has always worked just fine for me.

and to shady, ive been lurking your grow journals for a few days and decided to join up so i could quit lurking hah. your journals are great to learn from, thanks for making them so awesome.
    All right. Then get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew and some tin foil.
    We don't have a corkscrew.
    All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel.
    Trust me, bro. I've made bongs with less.