Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

New set just out of the kiln, with machined Ti nail. Destined for a friend in Cali.

Very sick!
    Glass By: Wicked Sands X2, Zob, Leviathan, Gathering, Lodi, JBD, 'Roo, Cornbread, Hermit, Royal, Delta9, RooR, Cowboy, Mike Fro, Nemo, Lurch

I love all the oil domes I saw in this thread. Very fond of the domes with the holes on the side (closed dome?)

Quote Originally Posted by talon View Post
    My first oil dome that I have made, Thank U for looking ,let me know what u think.

That is seriously nice, Talon. Good job. I love the opal placement. I think that's the first dome set I've seen with an opal.
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set

My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work

My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

Just finished up today, a dome set with a Ti nail and encased pure silicon handle on the dome, custom for my boy LT.

Jester! Those domes are SICK! I like how your design throws it out a bit and then brings it straight up.
    Glass By: Wicked Sands X2, Zob, Leviathan, Gathering, Lodi, JBD, 'Roo, Cornbread, Hermit, Royal, Delta9, RooR, Cowboy, Mike Fro, Nemo, Lurch

Yeah, Jester your dome sets are the first I've seen that I really, really dig. I love that style where it comes out and then goes straight up. Those ti nails are rockin too!

Thanks! I don't like having a butane flame close to my tube, so the design gets it a bit further away.

J

WOW after seeing all this worked oil domes i really want a custom set. now just need to find one in scali or someone to blow me a set hint hint.

Fire and Ice set with a Grade 2 Ti nail and encased silicon handle.